SmittyMHS

Efingers closing.

Ended up stopping in on Saturday. What a waste of time. They had two items I was specifically looking for - a Penn reel and a pair of Nikon binoculars. Both were priced so high that the 20% off didn't bring it down to what I could get either for elsewhere, without waiting probably close to two hours on the line that snaked all around the store. I really couldn't understand it.

Purchased some guns from them last couple of years, sad news. Cosidering nothing much left in my area of NJ, two stores down Atlantic firearms for civilians and now Efingers. Yes they been crazy on price and don't have good selection but I got Beretta, Glock and one good AR there anyway. I never buy ammo in stores, but I buy cleaning supplies.

Looks like Sportsmans in Flemmington is shutting down also. Was in there the other day and the place was almost empty of stuff. Racks were almost empty.

Now here's a place i don't feel bad about closing. Hopefully ttc put them out

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

I got my M&P9 there, the price was $10 less than the other store I visited.  They did rape on a BM AR in Nov 2008 tho, but then again, everyone was taking advantage of everyone at that time.

My boss and his M&P9 there, it was cheaper in Efinger's than at RTSP (even with his BS member discount)  His BIL got a PPQ there.  Their handgun prices were actually pretty damn good.

No joke: when I bought my M&P9 they have NO 9mm ammo at all.  I told them I have several thousand rounds and they offered to buy it off of me... WTF?

We went there the day they announced the closing, I needed a new visor (hockey) and figured Id poke around the gun counter.  The only visors they had were priced about 30% more than Hockey Monkey, so even with the 20% off, no savings there.  They had 10rd M&P mags for $39, once again, more expensive with the discount than online without.  They had one 15rd M&P mag, hard to find, same price and I was going to buy it, till I saw the 2 hour line.  No thank you.  Was a total waste of time.

I just stopped in. They have suspended firearms sales for a few days because their license expired. Expect to be selling again in 3-5 days. They do have a few Springfields, Glocks, 1911s, and a few others, plus some shotguns and bolt actions. The sales guy said probably 20% off when they start selling again. The Glock 19 they have is tagged at $599 to give you an idea on prices. Springfield XDm 9mm is $629.

got this email yesterday

Store Closing Sale ENTIRE STORE 40%-60% OFF HUNTING FISHING CLOTHING SHOES BICYCLES ATHLETICS ARCHERY GREAT SELECTIONS IN ALL DEPARTMENTS Visit our website ALL CLEARANCE 60% OFF Firearms & Ammunition 20% off FIXTURE SALE STARTS SOON Efinger Sporting Goods 513 West Union Avenue, Bound Brook NJ Monday - Friday 10:00 - 8:00 Saturday 9:00 - 6:00 Sunday 10:00 - 5:00

I stopped in around lunch time today. Firearms and ammo sales are still suspended. Most of the gun stuff is gone. No hard rifle cases left only soft ones. A few cleaning supplies, scope rings aplenty, etc. Not worth the trip, in my opinion. 40% off for gun stuff if you can find anything you want.

I stopped in around lunch time today. Firearms and ammo sales are still suspended. Most of the gun stuff is gone. No hard rifle cases left only soft ones. A few cleaning supplies, scope rings aplenty, etc. Not worth the trip, in my opinion. 40% off for gun stuff if you can find anything you want.

Did they still have a supply of guns? 15% might make them close to msrp LOL

That's why they were know as EFF-ingers.  Guess they didn't have dynamic business models.

Yes!  See my post from Nov 2 (and sales are currently suspended so nothing has sold since then)  :)

There were a few Glocks, Springfields, Berettas, H&K, and various 1911, plus some shotguns and other rifles (no AR-15).

Yes! See my post from Nov 2 (and sales are currently suspended so nothing has sold since then) :)

There were a few Glocks, Springfields, Berettas, H&K, and various 1911, plus some shotguns and other rifles (no AR-15).

Sales are suspended? They can't even go out of business right. I'm assuming they don't have a 15-22 huh?