Sign in to follow this  
orangesolo

Handgun permits

I recently applied for more handgun permits a few weeks ago. I was wondering if they re-send reference sheets to the 2 you listed on your application.  I used the same 2 references on my firearms ID, on my handgun permits so do you think they just reused that reference sheet?

I talked to my friends and they said they haven't received anything in the mail from my police department. 

All according to what the PD decides. No problem with using the same refs each time. I use the same 2 all the time, But they are LEOS so really no issue.

Sorry I don't get what you meant by "But they are LEOS so really no issue".

But alright then, i'll call the detective up tomorrow and ask him, thanks!

Law Enforcement Officers

He understood full well what LEO means, but didn't comprehend what the heck you were talking about when you said "But they are LEOs so no issue."

Being LEOs has no bearing on worthiness of being references or repeat references. It made no damn sense.

• Like 2

He understood full well what LEO means, but didn't comprehend what the heck you were talking about when you said "But they are LEOs so no issue."

Being LEOs has no bearing on worthiness of being references or repeat references. It made no damn sense.

Makes A lot of sense when I can order A handgun on Monday, Go downtown to PD and have permit in hand before the gun arrives at my FFL.