Sign in to follow this  
orangesolo

Glock 19 Gen 4 MOS Config

Welcoming home this beauty! http://imgur.com/a/T94S2 .    Can't wait to go to the range next monday and break it in. Also will be adding a Vortex Venom & Streamlight TLR-HL next week :)

Also... I can't fit 15 rounds into my magazines.. It's fucking hard as hell at 14 and unless I become superman somehow, it's nearly impossible to even budge the 15th round into the mag.

• Like 1

Factory or pinned?

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

It's a Glock 19, max magazine is 15rds. Unless he is using a pinned Glock 17 magazine for some silly reason.

Orange, stop being a Mary and push the 15th round in. I have 2 G19's with over 20 mags and have no problem with 15 in every one.

Is this a problem with all 3 mags that came with the G19? Or just one particular magazine?

Also... I can't fit 15 rounds into my magazines.. It's fucking hard as hell at 14 and unless I become superman somehow, it's nearly impossible to even budge the 15th round into the mag.

Try leaving the magazines sit with 14 rounds for a few days, then use your Uplula loader to force in the 15th round, and let them sit like that for a few days.   I've had good success with that method.

Don't have an Uplula loader?  You should--they're great!

Try leaving the magazines sit with 14 rounds for a few days, then use your Uplula loader to force in the 15th round, and let them sit like that for a few days.   I've had good success with that method.

Don't have an Uplula loader?  You should--they're great!

I've had the exact same issue, and exact same remedy, with my S&W M&P 9mm 10 round mags.

It's a Glock 19, max magazine is 15rds. Unless he is using a pinned Glock 17 magazine for some silly reason.

Orange, stop being a Mary and push the 15th round in. I have 2 G19's with over 20 mags and have no problem with 15 in every one.

Is this a problem with all 3 mags that came with the G19? Or just one particular magazine?

I just went to the range today to try and break the magazine's in and it's working, slowly! I had 2 failures to feed in the very beginning, round 1 and 2. After fixing, everything went super smooth. It's a hell of a lot easier to load the mags now. It's still a bitch, but it's a lot easier. Even with that speed loader the glock came with, that shit sucked. I used the range speed loaders. 

It was all three mags. I'm gonna do what 10X suggested and leave all 3 loaded for a few days to see if it loosens the springs.

I just went to the range today to try and break the magazine's in and it's working, slowly! I had 2 failures to feed in the very beginning, round 1 and 2. After fixing, everything went super smooth. It's a hell of a lot easier to load the mags now. It's still a bitch, but it's a lot easier. Even with that speed loader the glock came with, that shit sucked. I used the range speed loaders. 

It was all three mags. I'm gonna do what 10X suggested and leave all 3 loaded for a few days to see if it loosens the springs.

Try the Uplula mag loader. Possibly the best mag loader on the market.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/2136952670/maglula-uplula-pistol-magazine-loader-and-unloader-polymer