45Doll

"91% - Guns In America" - Sussex County College Film And Discussion

The last sentence made me laugh. 

-------

This work has led Richie into working on projects with the Sierra Club, City of New Orleans, and The Louisiana Endowment for The Humanities. He’s known for his ability to bring honesty in the telling of difficult stories while maintaining the integrity of the people and the truth.

10:30 am? Legal gun owners are productive members of society, thus they are usually working Monday mornings. Thus, rational minds will be the minority at this event.

That trailer tells me lot about what this discussion going to be about. Its same old BS of blaming lack of education, lack of social, family structure, lack of fear of consequences, lack of humanity in short,  on  some process that only law abiding, consequence fearing population respect and follow.  

Its same old BS story about how somehow, magically, bunch of "universal background checks" are magically going to fix all the inner city gang banging, deaths, poverty and social anarchy. 

end of story. 

• Like 1

The last sentence made me laugh. 

-------

This work has led Richie into working on projects with the Sierra Club, City of New Orleans, and The Louisiana Endowment for The Humanities. He’s known for his ability to bring honesty in the telling of difficult stories while maintaining the integrity of the people and the truth.

Worse yet, what about the school administrator who said this: “Gun Violence in America is epidemic” says William McGovern, program coordinator for the Criminal Justice and Fire Science Technology programs at SCCC.  “From homicides in Chicago to mass shootings at schools, we as a nation need a better solution to preventing tragedies that happen over 300 times a day in our communities. We look forward to presenting this important – and timely – documentary.”

Excuuse me! But despite the uptick of violence in certain cities (like due to the Ferguson Effect), we are STILL at the lowest crime rates in DECADES. How do these "educators" spew such nonsense with a straight face?

These "movements" are gaining ground in America today. 

Another example in the news recently: 

http://bearingarms.com/beth-b/2016/10/12/taking-cocks-to-the-white-house/

My kinda girls are into cocks and glocks... and roosters.