panteramatt

whatcha all cooking for football?

Having 8 or 9 people over.  Gonna throw 10lbs of wings in my turkey fryer. 3 different sauces, Regular Buffalo, Siracha and Root Beer BBQ.   Making a crock pot of chili too.  Wife is making cheesesteak rings and pretzels with beer cheese dip. 

I'm making that bacon crack stuff. I'm going to do 2 trays of it. One bacon and one Taylor ham. Each tray I'm going to do half normal and half spicy/sweet

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Pork roll!! you savage

• Like 1

I'm making that bacon crack stuff. I'm going to do 2 trays of it. One bacon and one Taylor ham. Each tray I'm going to do half normal and half spicy/sweet

Love the Taylor Ham!

• Like 1

Humm Ive got to get one of those big green eggs. I've heard allot of good things about them. I'm going for NJ surf, turf and air today for dinner. Pheasant buffalo wings as I mentioned earlier, the last piece of NJ fluke in my freezer and a bacon wrapped venison loin marinated and basted in soy sauce and brown sugar.

• Like 3

Humm Ive got to get one of those big green eggs. I've heard allot of good things about them. I'm going for NJ surf, turf and air today for dinner. Pheasant buffalo wings as I mentioned earlier, the last piece of NJ fluke in my freezer and a bacon wrapped venison loin marinated and basted in soy sauce and brown sugar.

That sounds fantastic.

Get a BGE you won't regret it.

Here's the brisket and pork shoulder this am on the BGE.

Man!....Rob I can smell that...looks fantastic....beautiful.

Yeah, I've been mulling that over for a couple of years but adding a third rig would be hard to justify  Mrs. Hungry.  

No BBQ for me today, Jambalaya was requested,  so.....mise en place was done this morning:

Jamba.jpg

• Like 1

Thats my kind of meal!

We have the knock off one at work. It's "supposed to be" better. It's been taking up space because no one comes to our shop to get a grill like that. I can get you a REAL good deal

I separated the flat from the point before resting.  I just pulled the point out to cube it for "burnt ends."  It looks great and tastes even better.

50801535258__678CF586-FA62-4B1D-A9DC-B29

Back in the smoker for a couple hours in some homemade barbecue sauce. 

• Like 2

Got them rubbed and hooked:

attachicon.gifIMG_2698a.jpg

Fire is ready hang them up:

attachicon.gifIMG_9174a.jpg

Get the lid on, 3 hours until saucing:

attachicon.gifIMG_7107a.jpg

PBC!!...nice!...

Man, we really gotta have like a BBQ potluck type dinner, meet somewhere central, everybody brings something, we eat, drink, and be neighborly.  Either that or start the first annual NJGF BBQ Competition....  sweeeeet!

• Like 4