RecessedFilter

Shotgun Shootout! Sunday Nov 6 at Clinton WMA

sweet, thx. if you don't mind we'll "trade" ammo, as I don't have any 20ga and don't forsee any time to get out and get some by sunday.

If you are picking up clays I'll trade you for some 20 gauge

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

i'm bringing the kid too, so if anyone has anything with a short stock please bring it. also .410... he loved shooting W2MC's the one time. 

I have a .410 sxs he's welcome to shoot.

Looks like I'll be +4 lol.  Me, Carlos, Co-worker 1, Co-worker 2 and Co-worker 2's GF...  

Is there a minimum barrel length at the club, and do I need to be a member?

Only what's legal.... though you'll have issues shooting at longer targets.  Bring the VEPR!

Looks like I'll be +4 lol. Me, Carlos, Co-worker 1, Co-worker 2 and Co-worker 2's GF...

Only what's legal.... though you'll have issues shooting at longer targets. Bring the VEPR!

That's the plan! :)

• Like 1

Sweet! You're bringing it! I want to try that gun so bad. If you don't mind of course?

My wife owes me a range day. At least a couple of hours. You're more than welcome to try it out. Please bring your bulpup(s). You do have a DP12 and a KSG I believe?

• Like 1

I don't have a hunting permit. The website says at least one member of your party needs one. Do I need to buddy up?

I have a license and I know a few others do too so no worries your good. Just 1 person in the party needs a licenses.

My wife owes me a range day. At least a couple of hours. You're more than welcome to try it out. Please bring your bulpup(s). You do have a DP12 and a KSG I believe?

Cool, yeah I'll bring them and my Saiga. And some over unders.

Only one of us needs a license. I have one, I know Nick does, probably a few others too, we're covered on the licenses.

i'm bringing the kid too, so if anyone has anything with a short stock please bring it. also .410... he loved shooting W2MC's the one time. 

I have a .410 sxs he's welcome to shoot.

cool, thx. you're welcome to use my shade when you get there. :lol:

Ok guys, should be a nice sunny day tomorrow. If you burn easily, I'd suggest sunblock lotion!

I am going to try and get there early around 830am. Since they renovated the range to dissuade large groups from going, I'm hoping to snag the last two ports.

Cya in the AM. Can't wait to shoot!

Ok guys, should be a nice sunny day tomorrow. If you burn easily, I'd suggest sunblock lotion!

I am going to try and get there early around 830am. Since they renovated the range to dissuade large groups from going, I'm hoping to snag the last two ports.

Cya in the AM. Can't wait to shoot!

Cool - Sota says he'll be there around 8:30-9.  I'll probably roll in about 10 myself.