CaveSpectre

New to forum and NJ

I would suggest you buy any handguns you expect to want RIGHT NOW while you are in FL.   Use a credit card and pay it off when you get your tax return.

I did just that; picked up a Glock 19 for the 15 round mags before I headed north.   Now I'm all quasi-settled; got a range membership for valentines day, ID card, Purchase permit.  Nice guys at the police station; but part of that might have been my choice of references [gotta love using LEs for references].  Now I'm looking into the USPSA scene.

Thank you everyone for the help and advice!

I did just that; picked up a Glock 19 for the 15 round mags before I headed north.   Now I'm all quasi-settled; got a range membership for valentines day, ID card, Purchase permit.  Nice guys at the police station; but part of that might have been my choice of references [gotta love using LEs for references].  Now I'm looking into the USPSA scene.

Thank you everyone for the help and advice!

I wish someone had told me to buy more guns before I left Ohio, so I'm glad you took advantaged of that.

You're off to a good start, good luck!