PD2K

Two Gun Owners Pulled Over in NJ Receive Shockingly Different Police Treatment

I can't get out of this state fast enough - I'm glad I don't live in Warren County anymore - Hope Barracks they have absolutely NOTHING better to do - My buddy is still waiting 5 months later for his FPID reference letters to be sent out - troopers out there told him a minimum of 6 months for an FPID to be issued

Fuck this state, seriously.

Tell me about it, sucks big time. That has always be the problem in NJ, the public sector thinks your a serf in NJ and not the employer. Comes straight from the attitude in the state house.  They need a big wake up call.

I can't get out of this state fast enough - I'm glad I don't live in Warren County anymore - Hope Barracks they have absolutely NOTHING better to do - My buddy is still waiting 5 months later for his FPID reference letters to be sent out - troopers out there told him a minimum of 6 months for an FPID to be issued

Fuck this state, seriously.

Some municipalities within Warren County are, actually very good.  I lived in Warren County and my paperwork was always returned within 16 calendar days, except the first time (initial FPID and 2 P2Ps) which took 23 calendar days.  I think it may be just those places under NJSP control (i.e. Hope Barracks).  

But, yes, I sympathize with your desire to leave.  I did.

Some municipalities within Warren County are, actually very good.  I lived in Warren County and my paperwork was always returned within 16 calendar days, except the first time (initial FPID and 2 P2Ps) which took 23 calendar days.  I think it may be just those places under NJSP control (i.e. Hope Barracks).  

But, yes, I sympathize with your desire to leave.  I did.

You must have been one of the few towns with your own police i.e. Belvidere, Phillipsburg, etc - I grew up in White Twp

My buddy is in Allamuchy and its painful for him -

You must have been one of the few towns with your own police i.e. Belvidere, Phillipsburg, etc - I grew up in White Twp

My buddy is in Allamuchy and its painful for him -

Yep... Alamunchy is under NJSP - Hope Barracks.     I lived in Independence Twp.  

Care to explain??

Have you seen the story in any mainstream paper, site, etc. The story doesn't sound like the NJSP. The story touches on every issue one could have with a stop. It does not seem credible.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Have you seen the story in any mainstream paper, site, etc. The story doesn't sound like the NJSP. The story touches on every issue one could have with a stop. It does not seem credible.

Seriously, Cap...  "doesn't sound like the NJSP" is a WHOLE lot different from "The Meg story is a lie"....

I don't think I am following you.

Statement of fact vs statement of opinion, Cap.

and, BTW, it DOES sound like the NJSP up in warren county....they are currently being sued for similar actions last year; when Rebecca Masarra got pulled-over for speeding and refused to answer questions...hauled her in for "obstruction".  They backpedalled when they found-out Musarra's a philly lawyer...

Statement of fact vs statement of opinion, Cap.

and, BTW, it DOES sound like the NJSP up in warren county....they are currently being sued for similar actions last year; when Rebecca Masarra got pulled-over for speeding and refused to answer questions...hauled her in for "obstruction". They backpedalled when they found-out Musarra's a philly lawyer...

Then yes. The story about Meg Fellenbaum being a lie is a fact. My opinion that the NJSP would not act that way is an opinion. Unless NJ2AS comes up with proof they best retract or lose any credibility. They say they have the police report let's see it.

By coincidence, I happen to know persons here in PA who are very close to the situation. As I understand, the actual order of events leading to the arrest are slightly different than presented and make a bit more "sense" in the corrected order. But details on her treatment are correct and still outrageous.

I'm so glad I left Jersey. I can't believe that with all the work NJ2AS and Alex Roubian are putting into restoring the rights of NJ gun owners and they still have to put up with all this skepticism and hostility. It's a damn shame.

Why are we debating the facts of a story that NJS2A has shown no proof of. They have the arrest record then post it. Tomorrow I will call my contacts with the NJSP and find out whether there is any truth to this story.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And That Mrs Peel are why the 2a groups don't post here

NJ can't get anything done with 2A because the groups can't work together. If I am correct, and this story is not on point, NJS2A did more harm than good.

By coincidence, I happen to know persons here in PA who are very close to the situation. As I understand, the actual order of events leading to the arrest are slightly different than presented and make a bit more "sense" in the corrected order. But details on her treatment are correct and still outrageous.

I'm so glad I left Jersey. I can't believe that with all the work NJ2AS and Alex Roubian are putting into restoring the rights of NJ gun owners and they still have to put up with all this skepticism and hostility. It's a damn shame.

So because they have done some good they get free reign to write stories that they offer no proof other than themselves as a source. I don't think so. If they have the arrest report let's see the proof.

NJ can't get anything done with 2A because the groups can't work together. If I am correct, and this story is not on point, NJS2A did more harm than good.

Right,,,,,,,and how could that be?.....

That is their proof? Where is the arrest record. A letter from an attorney makes me think they are being played by this "woman".

That is their proof? Where is the arrest record. A letter from an attorney makes me think they are being played by this "woman".

You might want to look closer, Cap.  That's not a letter from an attorney....