I came across these guys the other day hp-tactical.com. I ended up buying a Wicked Edge sharpening system from them.They are right here in NJ and make their own line of knives from D2 and they also had some others like Ka-Bar and Buck etc...All American Made stuff. They are just starting out and its all web based so selection is not great. So if anyone is interested pass it around. Great to promote local business and American made goods.

Instagram is @tacticoolpro coupon codes and the usual promo stuff. Same info on Facebook HP-Tactical.

They are on the pricey side. But when compared to other quality manufacturers they are right in line. The plus is that they are all made in the USA.

I should have mentioned address HP-Tactical.com

Looked them up. Nice stuff, rather pricey but looks good.

I wonder if they offer sharpening services

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Kevin Lesswing in Bayonne makes some pretty impressive stuff.

Really nice looking. Did a quick google search but didn't find any contact information besides some prior shows he's attended and a couple web vendors that used to have a few of his knives. Any idea how to buy or get in contact with him?

He and I went to college together and have stayed in touch. He only sells through a couple of on-line sites and has a small table at a couple of knife shows each year.   It takes so long to make one of these by hand that he puts each one up for sale when it's done.  He has no inventory.  If there's something you'd like to pass along, I can get a message to him.  I'm not sure if he sells directly (other than at knife shows) or if he does custom work. 

Link.............????

Still no actual clickable URL?  You bunch of lazy phone-screen swipers....

Fine, I'll do it:

Online Store:  http://hp-tactical.com/products

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tacticoolpro/

Facebook who-you shouldn't-support-with-your-attention-because-they-hate-gun-owners-and-work-to-disrupt-legal-private-gun-sales:  https://www.facebook.com/tacticoolpro/

• Like 1

He and I went to college together and have stayed in touch. He only sells through a couple of on-line sites and has a small table at a couple of knife shows each year.   It takes so long to make one of these by hand that he puts each one up for sale when it's done.  He has no inventory.  If there's something you'd like to pass along, I can get a message to him.  I'm not sure if he sells directly (other than at knife shows) or if he does custom work. 

I would love to purchase one of his knives.

If yo ucan get me in contact with him - it would be appreciated.........

I would love to purchase one of his knives.

If yo ucan get me in contact with him - it would be appreciated.........

me too the file work on that last one is outstanding! However I'm sure I can not afford one in the near future. Damn baby diapers are expensive. Lol

He and I went to college together and have stayed in touch. He only sells through a couple of on-line sites and has a small table at a couple of knife shows each year. It takes so long to make one of these by hand that he puts each one up for sale when it's done. He has no inventory. If there's something you'd like to pass along, I can get a message to him. I'm not sure if he sells directly (other than at knife shows) or if he does custom work.

Just saw this response. I would like to get his contact info or links to the vendors with inventory. I'm not looking for one of the highly engraved show pieces, but his short/medium blade hunters look really nice from the photos I could find.

Hi guys, this is Kevin, the maker of the pictured knives. Thank you for the compliments, I appreciate it.

I do all the work on my knives, except engraving, including heat treating. Each knife comes with a handmade sheath.

Since this is not a full time job, the prices are very competitive, usually in the $300 range.

If you want a fancier knife or a user, I can make it to your specs.

Right now I'm working on figuring out how to make some liner lock folders.

• Like 1

oh man your killing me. 300 bucks is a killer deal for anything similar to any of the knives pictured above. Hell my EDC a bark river north star with buffalo horn scales was almost 300 and while nice, its not as nice as your stuff. Would you post some pics of  some "user" knives you have made.

I'm sorry about this, tech really isn't my thing. But the user knives are a plain carbon or stainless blade (non damascus) and a synthetic, g-10 or micarta handle, still with a leather sheath.

I usually try to make a sketch or template prior to making the blade and get the customers OK on design and materials.

I'm sorry about this, tech really isn't my thing. But the user knives are a plain carbon or stainless blade (non damascus) and a synthetic, g-10 or micarta handle, still with a leather sheath.

I usually try to make a sketch or template prior to making the blade and get the customers OK on design and materials.

I'll pm you my email. Send me the pictures and I'll post them

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Hi guys, the next show I am planning on is the Mystic, CT show in late April early May. I've tried the PA shows but they were geared more toward production and antiques versus handmade or customs.

The show in Jersey City is way to expensive to attend.

Thank you all for the compliments.