Krdshrk

NJ Stun Gun law ruled Unconstitutional

14 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

yea...they'll take their time on this one. dragging their feet, etc.....what? we didn't get any notice yet.

Not like that in my PD! Not like that at all!!!!

I emailed, he called around. Emailed me to call him back.

the NJ AG directive is legit

1 hour ago, muzzelloader69 said:

now's the time to plaster the billboards on the highways letting everybody no that we can now somewhat protect our self's  with tasers and stun guns,  that might get the politicians in a uproar 

Why?

28 minutes ago, djw2033 said:

Anybody else placing an order ?

Already did

22 minutes ago, tattooo said:

Pulse looks like the way to go.

I ordered the M26c as I want more of a full/compact size one.  It also runs off of AA batteries, which I have tons of.  If it's really too big to lug around, I will potentially get a Pulse as well.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

IF i ever needed it, all i care about is getting a head start to bravely run away

That’s all fine and good.

Just consider this: if the stars align and you manage to get a perfect hit with full NMI with a Taser brand device, you have 5 seconds to 30 seconds to execute your Nike defense.

A stun gun provides zero NMI and is only pain compliance - about equivalent to a very hard pinch combined with a Charlie horse. The pain lasts as long as the device is touching your target.

If you buy anything other than a Taser Device you are making a huge mistake. We evaluated a bunch of devices before going with a Taser. No one holds a candle to them - especially the support you get if something goes wrong. They have done the most scientific and medical studies and their devices are the safest to use.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, High Exposure said:

That’s all fine and good.

Just consider this: if the stars align and you manage to get a perfect hit with full NMI with a Taser brand device, you have 5 seconds to 30 seconds to execute your Nike defense.

A stun gun provides zero NMI and is only pain compliance - about equivalent to a very hard pinch combined with a Charlie horse. The pain lasts as long as the device is touching your target.

If you buy anything other than a Taser Device you are making a huge mistake. We evaluated a bunch of devices before going with a Taser. No one holds a candle to them - especially the support you get if something goes wrong. They have done the most scientific and medical studies and their devices are the safest to use.

thanks for that info. i was actually serious up above when i said something like "what to buy? the 300 buck cheapo or the 1300 buck leo unit?" i'm def looking at thepulse, 'cause i can afford that one. would like one of the x26's........

The civilian models are more appropriate for non-leo use. They offer the 30 second pulse cycle, are “safer” running at a lower voltage, and are designed to be used when alone - zap the target with a 30 second ride, drop the device, and split.

The LEO models are designed to be used when you have backup available and are geared towards tactics ending in an arrest, not a retreat. Zap with a 5 second ride as your partners close in and secure in handcuffs.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

The civilian models are more appropriate for non-leo use. They offer the 30 second pulse cycle, are “safer” running at a lower voltage, and are designed to be used when alone - zap the target with a 30 second ride, drop the device, and split.

The LEO models are designed to be used when you have backup available and are geared towards tactics ending in an arrest, not a retreat. Zap with a 5 second ride as your partners close in and secure in handcuffs.

thanks again man! i think ya just saved me a grand, lololol

like i said.....i ain't no fighter. by any stretch. only ever fought when no other options. given the chance, i will egress rapidly. unless there is no other choice.  all i need is a headstart. and it sounds like these will give me that.

2 hours ago, djw2033 said:

Where did you order ? 

https://www.thehomesecuritysuperstore.com/self-defense-taser-c=37

17 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

haven't ordered yet.....where'd ya order yours from?

https://www.thehomesecuritysuperstore.com/self-defense-taser-c=37