PD2K

What's Everyone Buying Before New Democratic Governor Is Elected

Nothing out of the ordinary. President Trump will nominate at least one Justice and likely 2-3 Justices. The Supreme Court will rule NJ draconian firearms laws Unconstitutional. Doesn't matter who the governor is.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

A few pre-built ARs including .a 308

A lower.. so I can build one and see how that goes.

a few pistols... for competition and out of state carry.

A therapy dog... so when Joe Rullo wins I can help out some distraught neighbors.

A few pre-built ARs including .a 308

A lower.. so I can build one and see how that goes.

a few pistols... for competition and out of state carry.

A therapy dog... so when Joe Rullo wins I can help out some distraught neighbors.

Or forum members

Nothing out of the ordinary. President Trump will nominate at least one Justice and likely 2-3 Justices. The Supreme Court will rule NJ draconian firearms laws Unconstitutional. Doesn't matter who the governor is.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Its Great to finally see some optimism . Defeatism is self fulfilling . Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

I'm not saying don't buy anything, what I am saying is what is the point of using the next gubernatorial election as a reason to buy something just to have before the laws change. Federal I understand since those, for the most part, get grandfathered. But NJ is so F__ked up that I personally don't see the point. Buy it if you want it, but not just because it might become illegal at some point in the future. 

Make NJ great again!

Not worried, not complying with any new laws as far as getting rid of anything I aleady own.

Anthony Colandro had a saying for than

"I WILL NOT COMPLY"    

Sounds go to me!

• Like 1

What do you think the % of people whom stand up and fight for themselves based on this thread? 5%? Maybe.

You mean forum members? 1,8% at best. the rest will hope the 1.8% can do the job they wont..

I see this is a non political site now huh. No political discussions allowed? I dont mean in this particular thread. i mean in general

What I said has nothing to do with compliance. What I said was that I don't see the logic in using possible futute laws as an excuse to buy stuff that will become illegal with no grandfathering. I understand if NJ grandfathered and you want to buy it as an investment, that makes perfecr sense. But to buy something that will end up a safe queen with no chance of it being an investment does not make sense to me. You keep saying you won't comply but if it becomes illegal will you be taking it to the range or a match, realistically? Or will you put it away somewhere or move it to a different state just so you can say "i did not comply"? And don't worry, no one will be riding your coattails.