PD2K

What's Everyone Buying Before New Democratic Governor Is Elected

I will not comply either. So they can pass all the laws they want. I trust in President Trump and the Supreme Court of the United States to overturn any unconstitutional law that NJ passes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What I said has nothing to do with compliance. What I said was that I don't see the logic in using possible futute laws as an excuse to buy stuff that will become illegal with no grandfathering. I understand if NJ grandfathered and you want to buy it as an investment, that makes perfecr sense. But to buy something that will end up a safe queen with no chance of it being an investment does not make sense to me. You keep saying you won't comply but if it becomes illegal will you be taking it to the range or a match, realistically? Or will you put it away somewhere or move it to a different state just so you can say "i did not comply"? And don't worry, no one will be riding your coattails.

I don't shoot in NJ, so yes I would still be taking it to the range.

What do you think the % of people whom stand up and fight for themselves based on this thread? 5%? Maybe.

You don't have to "fight" to not comply.  Though one could argue by not complying you are fighting....you just aren't telling anyone that you are fighting.

From "this isn't a political thread" to "full blown stand and fight thread".....

Sooo I have some money burning a hole in my pocket. I think I'm going to avoid buying any more guns and maybe pick up some more ammo and accesories. I really need a 1x6 scope to try out

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

From "this isn't a political thread" to "full blown stand and fight thread".....

Sooo I have some money burning a hole in my pocket. I think I'm going to avoid buying any more guns and maybe pick up some more ammo and accesories. I really need a 1x6 scope to try out

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

I believe he meant fight in the figurative sense . I'm not buying anything i have no more room for guns or ammo. ehhh maybe i could fit 2000 more rounds somewhere

I'm actually just looking to get everything I want related to firearms done in the next few months, being I came into a little extra cash (even after putting some away).

I want to get a Uberti 1860 Iron Framed Henry. More for it being a cool rifle, but not going .44-40. I already have a Ruger New Vaquero in .45 Colt, so rather keep it similar.

I'm also looking at a reproduction 1897. Had a true Winchester from the 1920s, but didn't like how worn it was. A new one would go nice between my Century PW87 and other modern shotguns.

I'm kind of considering a Tavor, but want to get a pinned 16.5" instead of the 18" compliant model. Don't really think I want an X95... but I might not ever go that route.

Was also considering a .40 Sub2K that accepts M&P magazines, since I have a bunch for my M&Ps. I was also looking at a KSG, as another just because purchase.

But me purchasing these isn't due to an upcoming governor... I'd likely do this if I knew of a Republican candidate that would definitely win.

Is there, currently, a viable GOP alternative? If so, let's pony him/her up quickly!

Kim Guadagno will probably run. I think it's a landslide win for dems given CC's approval rating. She did rail against the gas tax and didn't support trump.

Dems will be looking for retribution anywhere they can get it - it won't matter if she supported trump or not

Kim Guadagno will probably run. I think it's a landslide win for dems given CC's approval rating. She did rail against the gas tax and didn't support trump.

Everyone. Be ware. We won federally. But as far as states rights go. Were still in deep popoo. If phil murphy - little steve sweeney gets to be the next gov there will be alot of retribution payback for the recall that trump cant do much about. Forewarned !!!!

My next purchase will be a 22 bolt gun. Looking hard at new ones like the XT22VR, but hoping to find something old to double as a collectible type.

Unless we are completely stripped of 2A, I'll probably be able to buy this regardless of next governor, though.i

Lol at everyone having guns and such minimal ammo stash's. As the FUDD's say, why do I need more than 3 boxes of ammo for anything?

You guys should be dumping money into ammo. Then more ammo. And more on top of that. Guns are useless without rounds to feed them.

Everyone. Be ware. We won federally. But as far as states rights go. Were still in deep popoo. If phil murphy - little steve sweeney gets to be the next gov there will be alot of retribution payback for the recall that trump cant do much about. Forewarned !!!!

Sweeney is not running, he already announced.  Murphy will get the democratic bid and win the governorship.  

I'm not sure why anyone would buy on that news because my guess would be no grandfathering or registering.  I'm in no way saying they'll go door-to-door looking for them but if you can't take the stuff out to the range what's the point?