Sign in to follow this  
45Doll

AMA Studies Stand Your Ground Laws

I'm putting this here to get the widest exposure for informational purposes. Please start any firefights over in The Lounge.

The AMA has published a completely biased report on Stand Your Ground laws. Here is an analysis of that study over on National Review.

This, coupled with Shannon Watts announcing that her group will not be dissuaded by Trump's election, demonstrates the left is not backing down one little bit.

I don't believe we should either.

It appears, AMA just concluded that with right tools, problems solve themselves. 

I encourage AMA to take up next topic as "Effects of allowing criminal & idiotic genetic lines to continue to florish, on Human Race fitness to survive into future".

-------------------

Findings  This study used an interrupted time series design to analyze changes in rates of homicide and firearm-related homicide. We found that the implementation of Florida’s stand your ground law was associated with a 24.4% increase in homicide and a 31.6% increase in firearm-related homicide.

There may get to be 5 or 6 pages of debate or given the venue cridisism of the AMA's paper. But the bottom line is...... What would you expect from the JAMA, there a liberal orginization that reports the same bias one sided infomation as main stream media. They are birds of a feather