wadezky

Legacy range Cinnaminson

For my south jersey folks....saw on facebook that a new indoor range will be opening spring of 2017 behind the Walmart on rt 130. I cant really find details though...they have a website but no details about opening. Will be nice to have an indoor range close to home!

Memberships Perks – Discounted Lane Fees

Basic Membership - 1 year

Silver Membership- 1 year and 10% off ammunitions, (3) guest passes

Gold Membership- 1 year and 10% off ammunitions, (6) guest passes

Platinum Membership- 1 year, 15% off ammunitions, (Unlimited) guest passes

10% purchase discount for Law Enforcement and Military

Ehh

"Any membership we offer will include: access to all ranges (archery and firearm) at a discounted rate, guest passes, gift passes (where applicable), and other incentives. Any discounts will increase as type of membership increases. So basic would get you unlimited access for a discounted hourly rate. We will not require use of our ammunition unless you rent our firearm. We will, however, not allow reloads."

Ehh

"Any membership we offer will include: access to all ranges (archery and firearm) at a discounted rate, guest passes, gift passes (where applicable), and other incentives. Any discounts will increase as type of membership increases. So basic would get you unlimited access for a discounted hourly rate. We will not require use of our ammunition unless you rent our firearm. We will, however, not allow reloads."

Well thats a big bummer

"... We will, however, not allow reloads."

Another range that will not see any of MY money.

OFW

Agree - a deal-breaker for me as well; and one I cannot understand.  What do commercial ranges have against reloads?

"... We will, however, not allow reloads."

Another range that will not see any of MY money.

OFW

Perhaps you should box your ammo in OEM boxes.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk.

• Like 1

Perhaps you should box your ammo in OEM boxes.

A lot of work considering you need to match the bullet type and weight with the box flap info

AND

The brass must match the box, and both must closely resemble brand new!

And when the range-nazi marks the cardboard box when he checks it, you're SOL on using that box again.

I'll stick with my outdoor ranges, esp now that Cumberland Riflemen has opened its Pistol Plinking Range, equipped with steel targets at 20yds

There are 2 dueling trees (one .22 rimfire, one centerfire) and a 6-plate rack with more planned as the newly opened (Black Friday) range gains popularity.

After sending a box of .22LR into the dueling tree with my S&W 41, the thought occurred to me that I might NOT own enough rimfire ammo!!

• Like 1

A lot of work considering you need to match the bullet type and weight with the box flap info

AND

And when the range-nazi marks the cardboard box when he checks it, you're SOL on using that box again.

After a few weeks, they wont be going to such extremes...

Really people!  Why all of this negativity?  If you people get 50% of the info correct at first glance why is it that you're perfectly willing to get the other 50% of the info ALL WRONG?

This will be a 5-star NSSF rated range.  It will be neither cheap or expensive.  It will be PRICELESS, especially in that target market.  Some of you are passing judgement about things you actually know nothing about (such as certain rules put in-place by insurance underwriters).  Why can't you just be excited that a group of investors has decided to spend millions of dollars to make a nice safe and clean place to shoot?

Obviously there are certain "bumps" that will need worked-out (using your own reloads in your own guns, etc.), so give it time, as they haven't even broken ground yet!

Rosey

• Like 2

AND

I'll stick with my outdoor ranges, esp now that Cumberland Riflemen has opened its Pistol Plinking Range, equipped with steel targets at 20yds

There are 2 dueling trees (one .22 rimfire, one centerfire) and a 6-plate rack with more planned as the newly opened (Black Friday) range gains popularity.

After sending a box of .22LR into the dueling tree with my S&W 41, the thought occurred to me that I might NOT own enough rimfire ammo!!

Glad you like what we did out there, I have one more popper target to modify and I will add that to the .22 side with the tree.

Did you notice the 3 low hits on the right end of the plate rack?  That was the first shots at it with my Shield, Oh well someone had to christen it.

Personally I can't wait until it's open....I was wishing hard for a Gun for Hire type range in south jersey.   I prefer indoor ranges and this news excites me.  I don't mind paying a little extra for quality.   I don't reload so IDC about that, but I don't particularly like the pay per hour member policy for a lane, but hey I'm hoping it's worth it.  So yeah...I'll give them a shot...pun intended.

• Like 1

I just want to be able to pay a few hundred bucks and be able to shoot unlimited no extra fees or BS. To pay $450 for a "gold" membership and still need to pay per visit seems excessive to me. For $2,500 platinum you should get an HJ with every visit.

• Like 1

Personally I can't wait until it's open....I was wishing hard for a Gun for Hire type range in south jersey. I prefer indoor ranges and this news excites me. I don't mind paying a little extra for quality. I don't reload so IDC about that, but I don't particularly like the pay per hour member policy for a lane, but hey I'm hoping it's worth it. So yeah...I'll give them a shot...pun intended.

This. I'm totally with you on this. I prefer indoor ranges and living in Delran I find myself heading to Ready Aim Fire in Bristol PA. $185 a year for a membership, no charge for a lane when I go shoot....that's what I'm hoping for with Legacy. I was only at Gun for Hire once and yes it is an awesome place so if Legacy comes even close to that then I'll be very happy, even if it means not buying a membership and just paying as I go when I want to shoot.

Personally I can't wait until it's open....I was wishing hard for a Gun for Hire type range in south jersey. I prefer indoor ranges and this news excites me. I don't mind paying a little extra for quality. I don't reload so IDC about that, but I don't particularly like the pay per hour member policy for a lane, but hey I'm hoping it's worth it. So yeah...I'll give them a shot...pun intended.

Same

This. I'm totally with you on this. I prefer indoor ranges and living in Delran I find myself heading to Ready Aim Fire in Bristol PA. $185 a year for a membership, no charge for a lane when I go shoot....that's what I'm hoping for with Legacy. I was only at Gun for Hire once and yes it is an awesome place so if Legacy comes even close to that then I'll be very happy, even if it means not buying a membership and just paying as I go when I want to shoot.

My wife has a phobia about RAF. Heard stories from our lgs