Sign in to follow this  
siderman

So-who's gonna have fun at the table today?

I keep telling my wife-half joking- I'm going to give thanks to the Trump victory at the extended family dinner table this afternoon lol, food fight! I keep laughing just thinking about it,will be lots of "other" voters in the house.

No political talk at the Thanksgiving table. But somehow it came up, when my father in law told me some retired cop told him he can bring his handgun into NJ. I corrected him, and he kept telling me that the guy was a cop so he knew more about gun laws than I did. So I just said ok, bring you gun with you wherever you come here to visit from your state. I'm not bailing you out of jail lol...

No political talk at the Thanksgiving table. But somehow it came up, when my father in law told me some retired cop told him he can bring his handgun into NJ. I corrected him, and he kept telling me that the guy was a cop so he knew more about gun laws than I did. So I just said ok, bring you gun with you wherever you come here to visit from your state. I'm not bailing you out of jail lol...

Well played.

• Like 1

I gave thanks to God for Trump's victory during my saying grace. Had my liberal brother in law sitting right next to me. The rest of us all voted Trump. My daughters abused him most of the day for voting for Clinton. My little one especially is a fan of Trump. First day back to school she wore her Trump shirt and button.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk