John712

Monmouth arms!!!

Has anyone ever dealt with that place? Jesus christ!!!!! Steve never made buying something so ""pleasurable"" he's not trying to sell you this, that, the Golden gate Bridge, and 4 of those and these.

Steve and Ray, are absolutely hilarious lol. I didn't have to much time to hang out to long, I got there late and was only running on 3 hours sleep in 2 days (work related) wound up with the stag 3tm!

He is now my go to guy, despite whatever crazy shit you guys say about him HAHA!!

post-8817-0-25423500-1480769016_thumb.jpg

If you can get past the foreign accent, he's not the bad to deal with.

Sent from an undisclosed location

Foreign accent? He has no accent....lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever dealt with that place? Jesus christ!!!!! Steve never made buying something so ""pleasurable"" he's not trying to sell you this, that, the Golden gate Bridge, and 4 of those and these.

Steve and Ray, are absolutely hilarious lol. I didn't have to much time to hang out to long, I got there late and was only running on 3 hours sleep in 2 days (work related) wound up with the stag 3tm!

He is now my go to guy, despite whatever crazy shit you guys say about him HAHA!!

It was my pleasure.  only thing that concerns me is you thanked steve and ray...   Umm Whos ray?

What makes you think there is anything bad to say about him. He's been here forever and takes care of everyone like a pro!

Thanks!

Not%20this%20shit_zpsu8kzploc.jpg

Yep!

Foreign accent? He has no accent....lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL He hates me because i'm beautiful.

Long Island jew is definitely an accent... I kid I kid

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Oh now you did it.... I do not have that insane accent LOL

• Like 1

Another +1 to Steve @ Monmouth Arms. I was there this past weekend to pick up my DDI AK47. Had compliance work done, pinning slant brake and bayo lug, at a very reasonable price.

Regards,

TokenEntry

Was that the all American DDI or the parts kit DDI?

Steve is the man by the way.

Was that the all American DDI or the parts kit DDI?

Steve is the man by the way.

It was one of their parts kit build, Hungarian. Purchased it as a DIY model with no furniture. I'll post some pics later after I finish fitting the furniture on it.

Regards,

TokenEntry

Just purchased a Keltec KSG from Steve. I was under the impression he was open on Wednesdays but apparently I made a mistake. I'll probably be picking up my weapon tomorrow so I'll let you know how it goes but I highly doubt there will be any issues. Seems like a good guy

Just purchased a Keltec KSG from Steve. I was under the impression he was open on Wednesdays but apparently I made a mistake. I'll probably be picking up my weapon tomorrow so I'll let you know how it goes but I highly doubt there will be any issues. Seems like a good guy

Were good for Tonight, Spoke with Bob :)

The black one he had on the wall? If so, I have his brother... picked it up with my 16.5" Tavor. [emoji106]

Sure did!

All I can is that Steve is friggin awesome. Not only did he cater directly to me by opening his joint up to my father and I when he's normally closed but we had a great time shooting the sh*t. This guy is totally legit and I'd certainly do business with him again.

Thanks again Steve! Hopefully you were able to cozy up into that lazy boy as soon as you got home. :p

• Like 1

Just an update - The Keltec I picked off of Steve worked flawlessly. It has gone through 2 range trips so far and <knock on wood> I haven't experienced a single problem yet. I was a bit shy about picking up a Keltec but I can honestly say I have no complaints. Put a pair of Diamondhead Sights and a nice foregrip on the sucker and have been running it through the ringer.

Thanks again Steve for the easy/entertaining transaction and I would certainly hit up Monmouth Arms again.