Address:

26 New Jersey 173

Hampton, NJ 08827

When:

Sunday December 18th

Time:

9am at the Clay range

2sdODG7.jpg

Please try and bring everything you can in terms of a gun, ammo, and clays.

A rough check list of what to bring:

- Gun(s)

- Ammo (birdshot #7.5, 8)

- Clays (Walmart's in Clinton, Flemington, Branchburg and Phillipsburg generally stock them)

- Thrower if you have one

- Eyes and ears

- Shell pouch

- Beverages/snacks

- Layer up and bring a warm jacket/gloves/hat depending on weather

- Chair

If you can't bring some things, we will have plenty of stuff there. If you've never shot a shotgun before, I and others will try working with you to be able to dust a clay by the end of the day!

Gun rules to remember:

Always treat a gun as if it was loaded

Keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to shoot

Never point the muzzle at anything you're not willing to destroy

Always be aware of your target/line of fire

For this range, keep all guns unloaded until you're on the firing line

Be smart, be safe, and we will have a fun-filled day!

Please feel free to post up with any questions or suggestions.

Attending:

1. Sota thrower)

2. ChrisJM981

3. BlueLineFish *

4. fishnut *

5. Krdshrk *

6. always_an_eagle +1

I've never posted here before but would like to participate in some trap shooting;

I do have a hunting license if it helps

See the info in the first post. It's a great way to meet everyone and try and different guns

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Hunting license

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count[/quote. I got one and I'll definitely be there but if im not my buddy chris will be there and he has one also so it's covered

I was planning on showing up with a friend. Is there anyone with a license who is definitely going?

Looks like it's going to be about 50 degrees and possibly raining but I have a new electric thrower I've been waiting to try out.

I've been working 22hrs straight then sleeping for about 4 and going back out. Hopefully I'm caught up by Sunday and the phone dies down a little... been insane. I may wind up sleeping Sunday. I feel like a truck ran me over. And I think at this point I'm pissing out straight redbull lol...

My choke came. Do I use a standard AR tool for a Saiga/Vepr thread protector?

My Sagia thread protector came off by hand. And the new choke came with a special wrench to tighten it. I would try a small strap wrench if it's really tight.