ajpaul59

Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 Hudson, NC

17 hours ago, WP22 said:

In the context of this thread and my comments in it, I'm neither.

What I fail to understand is how coming here all  giddy, jumping up and down, "anytime now" everytime a rep adds his name to the sponsor list, helps anything.

Help me out here.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Nickjc said:

No he is not......  he is not one of them at all.....he is a post junky....

All that seems to matter is his post count.

Look at most of the posts.....is there 'real' content or just one word maybe three word responses to stuff....  eh dosent matter - whatever makes someones socks go up and down.   

U will never carry in NJ - you will never advance the 2a in NJ - for that matter restrictions like you haven't seen before are coming and you can't do a gosh darn thing about it.  You are a minority that does not have a voting block to overturn or push the agenda needed to advance anything 2a in this state.

Now this sounds like surrender - it isn't it is reality - if you cannot honestly assess the 'battle space' - well you can be like a Hitler and move imaginary divisions around a map while it all crumbles around you.

was gonna hit the "like" button but I dont like what you said about the shit coming. I 100% agree with it...but dont like it..... the 2A is being re-wrote in the NJ history book as just that- history. I still want to see this bill get pushed along if no other reason (regardingNJ) to see the Trenton Traitors sweat a bit and spew their anti rhetoric for all the free country to see.

@Nickjc your right on both counts. The useless posts have become more and more frequent. Making sifting through the forum unbearable, even when using the block feature.

The only real chance NJ has is SCOTUS and that is what the election of 2016 was about. Once Kennedy retires and God willing Ginsburg is gone I believe the right 2A case will be correctly decided. This will then end state infringements on 2A.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

i never would have thought, as i sit here nearly in august, that there has been zero progress on this. zero. yeah with the co-sponsors and all that, but if it never gets sent to the floor, what's the point? also, as i'm looking at all of the defections on the healthcare repeal, i am finally beginning to doubt this will ever happen. must have been a damn fool to think these politicians would actually support the causes the were elected for...

• Like 3

Looks like this bill is becoming popular enough for the opposition to start writing letters to congress.  The American Bar Association sent this same letter to the Senate as well.

https://www.americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/uncategorized/GAO/gunConcealedCarryLetterHouseFINAL.authcheckdam.pdf

• Like 1

They say that in states where concealed carry is allowed, the crime rates have increased. They are full of shit! Just more lies and fake news from the left! F$%KING LAWYERS! 

What does a lawyer and a sperm cell have in common?..........Both have a one in a billion chance of becoming a human being!

• Like 1

Gentleman, this is a good sign.
establishment money and emails are webbing. Satellites are linking up. The know is nervous.
Eh, what? Are you trying to communicate via code to someone with that? The chair is against the wall. John has a long moustache.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 8/17/2017 at 1:13 AM, Indianajonze said:

Eh, what? Are you trying to communicate via code to someone with that? The chair is against the wall. John has a long moustache.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

If it's a nuffin burger, no traction, no chance, no shot, not even an underdog.... then why sooo much attention in opposition?

look for the man with 1 red shoe

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 6:58 AM, ajpaul59 said:

I've read a few different takes on the proposed Hudson bill being drafted for the new administration.  Some say there is no residency requirement and it would cover any state issued permit to carry, others say you'd need a valid permit from your residency state.  Does anyone know how it would treat states like NJ where "may issue" is the law but where in reality, residents have no chance of getting a permit? 

If you read the bill it specifies home state

2 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Scroll up... any state 

A qualified individual must: (1) be eligible to possess, transport, or receive a firearm under federal law; (2) carry a valid photo identification document; and (3) carry a valid concealed carry permit issued by, or be eligible to carry a concealed firearm in, his or her state of residence.

7 minutes ago, demonicdave said:

A qualified individual must: (1) be eligible to possess, transport, or receive a firearm under federal law; (2) carry a valid photo identification document; and (3) carry a valid concealed carry permit issued by, or be eligible to carry a concealed firearm in, his or her state of residence.

You’ll do yourself a favor if you link your source..