ajpaul59

Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 Hudson, NC

55 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

Gottheimer?

Douche nozzle

no. some guy with p-something for a last name

11 minutes ago, Darrenf said:

Bill Pascrell Jr.

that motherfucker needs to be called on the phone and let know how much we resent being called criminals. 'cause that's essentially what he did.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NJGF said:

They are now debating the actual bill for an hour. This is just the house so when it passes it goes to the Senate and needs 60 votes to overcome a filibuster which they don't have. 

positive vibes bro!

This is the part where you can un-educated people, recite inaccurate statistics, going down in flames!

These people are not going to change the vote, they lost! This is grandstanding for their re-election.

I like the Texas woman who talks of the murders by her gang banging black constituents... LMFAO!

Keeping my fingers crossed that this passes in the senate.

At least there are 8 democratic senators up for re-election in 2018 in states that Trump won handily last year.  PLUS it looks like Al Franken(stein) will be resigning on Thursday.  Any ideas if that seat could be filled by a R?

I realize the CCW bill still has a looooong way to go... But I'm thinking the air in NJ is smelling a little fresher and freer this afternoon.

2 minutes ago, OchoBlue said:

Keeping my fingers crossed that this passes in the senate.

At least there are 8 democratic senators up for re-election in 2018 in states that Trump won handily last year.  PLUS it looks like Al Franken(stein) will be resigning on Thursday.  Any ideas if that seat could be filled by a R?

Not a chance, the current Minnesota governor is a democrat.