ajpaul59

Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 Hudson, NC

3 minutes ago, bhunted said:

Correct JR...

Where the hell some of you get your news from? CNN?

He said he wants it to be a separate bill and not to be included in the comp bill. That is all. He did NOT say it was off the table. In fact, just the opposite.

Ya’ll need to chill.... you are throwing him under the bus.

Patience grasshoppas....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, as posted above, he also told Feinstein that she should put a AWB in the bill. Taken out of context it implies that he’d sign it but I think he was just trolling her. He knows she couldn’t get that into a bill. 

Just now, voyager9 said:

Hope and prayer posts on Facebook?

I think worse-case this is another example where Trump’s words sway with the breeze. It isn’t the first time, this week, that he has said something that completely counters his established policy, other statements, etc. 

You guys have any idea how bad it’s going to be to suck @AVB-AMG ass if he’s right bout trump?

im very patient, I’ll wait and see what happens.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Zeke said:

You guys have any idea how bad it’s going to be to suck @AVB-AMG ass if he’s right bout trump?

You really should have put a better transition between those two thoughts. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

The reasons why @AVB-AMG dislikes Trump and wants him removed from office had nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment to begin with. It is only now that Trump is proposing gun control measures there is a valid reason to not like him.

Regards,

TokenEntry

Hey guys...

I was against Donald Trump's candidacy from day one due to his lack of character and dishonest business dealings in the NYC real estate market.  Once he was elected I hoped and prayed that he would prove me wrong and would grow into the Presidency.  Unfortunately, I have been very disappointed with him and his performance so far and I am not alone in feeling that way.  I have been saying for quite some time that I am concerned that Donald Trump has some serious mental issues that affect his rational judgement and translates into him being an incompetent president.  That is what scares me the most.  Also, I am not and never have been a one-issue voter (2nd Amendment).  While Trump has said that he supports the 2nd Amendment, in reality he supports whatever will make him more popular in his mind.  Donald Trump as changed his mind so many times on many different issues that it is clear that he has no strong moral or ethical compass or guiding beliefs, other than what he thinks will be best for him and his family.

While I have also pointed out all of his other many faults that IMHO, make him unsuitable to serve as the POTUS, he is in that role, whether I like it or not.  Clearly, he is a very weak leader who is easily manipulated by external forces and may or may not do what they want him to do.  He really is unpredictable and based on his past actions, cannot be trusted to keep his word on anything he says.  

Many of you have embraced and supported him since you think that he will do what you want him to do and support programs that you support.  He may have come through for you on some things but I will not be surprised if you find out that he will really disappoint you in the end....  Time will tell...

AVB-AMG

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zeke said:

What do you suggest?

i don't have a clue what to suggest, other than keeping on calling/mailing/emailing the whitehouse in hopes that he doesn't. but./........he's turning on us. other than the above, i got no clue.

Are you 100% on your observation of “ turning on us”?

9 minutes ago, AVB-AMG said:

Hey guys...

I was against Donald Trump's candidacy from day one due to his lack of character and dishonest business dealings in the NYC real estate market.  Once he was elected I hoped and prayed that he would prove me wrong and would grow into the Presidency.  Unfortunately, I have been very disappointed with him and his performance so far and I am not alone in feeling that way.  I have been saying for quite some time that I am concerned that Donald Trump has some serious mental issues that affect his rational judgement.  That is what scares me the most.  Also, I am not and never have been a one-issue voter (2nd Amendment).  While Trump has said that he supports the 2nd Amendment, in reality he supports whatever will make him more popular in his mind.  Donald Trump as changed his mind so many times on many different issues that it is clear that he has no strong moral or ethical compass or guiding beliefs, other than what he thinks will be best for him and his family.

While I have also pointed out all of his other many faults that IMHO, make him unsuitable to serve as the POTUS, he is in that role, whether I like it or not.  Clearly, he is easily manipulated by external forces and may or may not do what they want him to do.  He really is unpredictable and based on his past actions, cannot be trusted to keep his word on anything he says.  

Many of you have embraced and supported him since you think that he will do what you want him to do and support programs that you support.  He may have come through for you on some things but I will not be surprised if you find out that he will really disappoint you in the end....  Time will tell...

AVB-AMG

Jus take a seat. Please 

Forget about Trump, we have our own issues concerning gun control in this state. National Reciprocity will do squat for NJ gun owners, I don't know why NJ firearm owners get worked up over this issue. Can it be the remote chance that NJ will reconsider their CCW law? Also if you have a non resident CCW that's not going to help either. I'm not anxious to see people from other states with CCW's visiting NJ while NJ residents don't share the same freedom. For the next 4 years NJ gun owners are going to be scrutinized by Murphy and his administration.

• Like 2

Trump will strengthen background checks, legalize machine guns. Then New Jersey will ban those from being legal and then we can have normal AR's again because they're no longer the issue! problem solved.

Correct JR...

Where the hell some of you get your news from? CNN?
He said he wants it to be a separate bill and not to be included in the comp bill. That is all. He did NOT say it was off the table. In fact, just the opposite.

Ya’ll need to chill.... you are throwing him under the bus.
Patience grasshoppas....

Why have a bill that restricts any Second Amendment Rights without something in return? If we follow the Constitution there should only be bills that return the rights lost since 1934, no new restrictions. Shall not be infringed is pretty damn clear to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AVB-AMG said:

Hey guys...

I was against Donald Trump's candidacy from day one due to his lack of character and dishonest business dealings in the NYC real estate market.  Once he was elected I hoped and prayed that he would prove me wrong and would grow into the Presidency.  Unfortunately, I have been very disappointed with him and his performance so far and I am not alone in feeling that way.  I have been saying for quite some time that I am concerned that Donald Trump has some serious mental issues that affect his rational judgement.  That is what scares me the most.  Also, I am not and never have been a one-issue voter (2nd Amendment).  While Trump has said that he supports the 2nd Amendment, in reality he supports whatever will make him more popular in his mind.  Donald Trump as changed his mind so many times on many different issues that it is clear that he has no strong moral or ethical compass or guiding beliefs, other than what he thinks will be best for him and his family.

While I have also pointed out all of his other many faults that IMHO, make him unsuitable to serve as the POTUS, he is in that role, whether I like it or not.  Clearly, he is easily manipulated by external forces and may or may not do what they want him to do.  He really is unpredictable and based on his past actions, cannot be trusted to keep his word on anything he says.  

AVB-AMG

So much for the sudden transformation! I got snookered......It won't happen again! The old saying is indeed true.."A leopard never changes it's spots"! 

I'm still waiting on his promise to fix the VA.

14 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

So much for the sudden transformation! I got snookered......It won't happen again! The old saying is indeed true.."A leopard never changes it's spots"! 

JohnnyB:

I guess you cannot separate the fact that I have been and still am against Donald Trump from my recent conversion on the issue of Congress potentially banning the AR-15.  I do not see the correlation.  I have altered my feeling regarding what I now believe would be a ineffectual and useless ban on AR-15's, let alone any semi-automatic firearm.  I am against any legislation to ban any of them.

I hope and pray that Donald Trump does not screw up our country any more than he already has and that he will be a one-term president.

There..... I have clarified this for you.

AVB-AMG

• Like 1

19 hours ago, S&W39 said:

Forget about Trump, we have our own issues concerning gun control in this state. National Reciprocity will do squat for NJ gun owners, I don't know why NJ firearm owners get worked up over this issue. Can it be the remote chance that NJ will reconsider their CCW law? Also if you have a non resident CCW that's not going to help either. I'm not anxious to see people from other states with CCW's visiting NJ while NJ residents don't share the same freedom. For the next 4 years NJ gun owners are going to be scrutinized by Murphy and his administration.

Not that I honestly believe national reciprocity will happen. But you need to work on your listening and/or comprehension skills. That, or your being deliberately obtuse? It's been stated time and again that non-resident permits would be included. Ask the bill's author if you don't believe us. How many times do you have to be told before it sinks in? Stop regurgitating that b/s already.

• Like 1

OK oh mighty hairless one, provide the precise information that states with a non resident CCW we  can carry in our native state that won't issue us a CCW based on justifiable need. The way its been explained to me by a very knowledgeable source your native state would have issued you a CCW to benefit from NR. As of now with the right non resident CCW you can carry in over 30 states but not in NJ. Unless you present actual facts your talking through your hairless A-Hole.

OK oh mighty hairless one, provide the precise information that states with a non resident CCW we  can carry in our native state that won't issue us a CCW based on justifiable need. The way its been explained to me by a very knowledgeable source your native state would have issued you a CCW to benefit from NR. As of now with the right non resident CCW you can carry in over 30 states but not in NJ. Unless you present actual facts your talking through your hairless A-Hole.

Took 3 seconds to look up the bill.

“A qualified individual must: (1) be eligible to possess, transport, or receive a firearm under federal law; (2) carry a valid photo identification document; and (3) carry a valid concealed carry permit issued by any state or be eligible to carry a concealed firearm in his or her state of residence.”

Pay attention to item 3.
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Darrenf said:

Took 3 seconds to look up the bill.

“A qualified individual must: (1) be eligible to possess, transport, or receive a firearm under federal law; (2) carry a valid photo identification document; and (3) carry a valid concealed carry permit issued by any state or be eligible to carry a concealed firearm in his or her state of residence.”

Pay attention to item 3.

Not 446.. 3 more minutes 

3 minutes ago, Darrenf said:

The bills have to be reconciled, but to say this isn’t in the bill is incorrect. It is in the only bill that passed so far.

Correct. But, 446 similar passed in 13. 

And, what are you guys arguing about again? 

1 hour ago, S&W39 said:

How does your foot taste?