ajpaul59

Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017 Hudson, NC

I'll forgo any name calling and just throw numbers instead. NJ's democrat base is growing- period. Back in 2000 the dif in the amount of registered R vs D voters was 262K in favor of the D's. That disparity has grown every yr to 862K in 2016. Thats a genuine trend. Sure there are a lot of un-affiliated voters but that is a huge ratio to overcome. Even the past 5 potus elections have the D winning by an average of over 500K here. The only reason we have a R gov now, (R for rino) is he was able to squeek out a victory over the bumbling fool Corzine in 2009 and beat a nobody D in 2013 because the D's didnt bother to show up- by a lot.And btw, no apathy from me, I havent missed a vote in 40 yrs. And have my adult kids asking me who to vote for. Its about numbers and all the name calling wont change that. I'm pissed at the R no shows on election days as much as anyone but maybe, just maybe the numbers arent there anymore.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, siderman said:

I'll forgo any name calling and just throw numbers instead. NJ's democrat base is growing- period. Back in 2000 the dif in the amount of registered R vs D voters was 262K in favor of the D's. That disparity has grown every yr to 862K in 2016. Thats a genuine trend. Sure there are a lot of un-affiliated voters but that is a huge ratio to overcome. Even the past 5 potus elections have the D winning by an average of over 500K here. The only reason we have a R gov now, (R for rino) is he was able to squeek out a victory over the bumbling fool Corzine in 2009 and beat a nobody D in 2013 because the D's didnt bother to show up- by a lot.And btw, no apathy from me, I havent missed a vote in 40 yrs. And have my adult kids asking me who to vote for. Its about numbers and all the name calling wont change that. I'm pissed at the R no shows on election days as much as anyone but maybe, just maybe the numbers arent there anymore.

You need to register to D to get state work.....

Its impressively suggested.

Jus sayen.

• Like 1

And I'll wager that most unaffiliated voters are just democrat voters that want to be perceived as open minded... above the fray...non partisan...consider the person, not the party affiliation...consider all the issues. You know, better people than those other partisan hacks. But inside that voting both they'll vote down the party line.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/16/lawmaker-calls-for-pols-from-concealed-carry-states-to-be-allowed-to-pack-heat-in-dc.html
Maybe this will help our cause, pass the law for everyone not just politicians

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Too bad the field was in VA. Carrying in DC wouldn't have helped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.ammoland.com/2017/06/national-reciprocity-call-to-action-lets-move-this-bill/#axzz4lJ2awtN9

Not sure if anyone read this article on Ammoland.com      I made my call just now, everyone should start calling especially after the 7 traitors on the SCOTUS didn't take the peruta case.

202-225-3951   let them know that you want HR38 moved on   its time

• Like 2

^^^^ you 2

I'm curious how or why you thrive in our setbacks. Do you think residents of these " free states" you long to move to share your attitude?

if you move, you will surely taint the water...

Ponder that, mirror time that, introspect that.

:facepalm:

• Like 1

Hey, I thought we were supposed to be carrying in NJ by June?  What's the deal?  Where'd those guys go?  LOL

Obstructionist Liberals with their Fake Russian narrative has caused gridlock in DC. They are having their fun for now, but they are also 0 for in special elections and their fake news is getting old fast. Come midterms House and Senate lead widen and another Conservative is added to SCOTUS God willing 2 more. Then the real fun begins. Starting with the ruling of Unconstitutional all these Anti Second Amendment Laws and then the overturning of all the misapplied 14th Amendment Decisions.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I know we've got many co-sponsors. And I try to avoid the negative comments But we finally have a chance to fix our broken firearm laws in the country and make them more uniform across the board and our leaders simply aren't doing it! I try to remain patient but I can understand the dismay. 

Those of us in the PRNJ have been looking forward to catching a break for so long now. That it finally being attainable; Us once more getting our rights back is just within reach, but with a total lack of motion after original introduction. These things have a time limit on them. 2018 is right around the corner and the concern now should be If this isn't enacted before then. Will we have the votes needed to pass it, or will the fascist left once again hold some kind of majority and hope is once again lost, where we're told to vote again in so-many years down the road for them to be put into office once again only to fall short on deadlines again.

Peruta was another case that could of helped up, most of us in PRNJ got our hopes up that the SCOTUS would hear the case and with Gorsuch on bench we'd be able to pull the votes needed for a foundational shake-up of states laws in regards to the 2nd amendment. But once again we were let down.

Point is these politicans need to get off their ass and fix this NOW if they are truly serious about it 

and secondly to remember that those of us who may laugh at others saying things are gonna change by (insert date here) have remembered the multiple times we've been let down in the past.

I've honestly given up on the Peoples Republic of New Jersey. Even if tomorrow I could Carry in this state (be it open or concealed) I'm out of here as fast as I can manage.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WP22 said:

The difference being I don't obsess over and keep posting how many sponsors the bill has as if that meant anything, as  if that was any measure of success.

Do you feel you are part of the problem? Or part of the solution?

In the context of this thread and my comments in it, I'm neither.

What I fail to understand is how coming here all  giddy, jumping up and down, "anytime now" everytime a rep adds his name to the sponsor list, helps anything.

Help me out here.

56 minutes ago, WP22 said:

What I fail to understand is how coming here all  giddy, jumping up and down, "anytime now" everytime a rep adds his name to the sponsor list, helps anything.

Help me out here.

Nah

7 hours ago, WP22 said:

Help me out here.

If you think making a post containing nothing but a three digit number qualifies as getting giddy, then there really is no helping you.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Hairless_Ape said:

If you think making a post containing nothing but a three digit number qualifies as getting giddy, then there really is no helping you.

Can only help those that are willing to help themselves