Sign in to follow this  
BlueLineFish

Cristmas Tree Farm

If been going to Anne Ellen Christmas tree farm in manalaoan the last 4 years. About 50 mins away but well worth it. Place is huge and I usually go with other families so you can spend the better part of the morning walking around, talking, and browsing trees.

If been going to Anne Ellen Christmas tree farm in manalaoan the last 4 years. About 50 mins away but well worth it. Place is huge and I usually go with other families so you can spend the better part of the morning walking around, talking, and browsing trees.

Manalapan

Be careful, I got a live tree once and got infested with spiders. I woke up and they had made nests all over my living room. It was insane.

And what made you think that mother nature is not everywhere.  Spiders in evergreens are common.  

Second for cowperthwait, heading there today to pick one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was actually working there all day. Hope you found a great tree. If it fell off your car, one of the kids tied it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be careful, I got a live tree once and got infested with spiders. I woke up and they had made nests all over my living room. It was insane.

Best one was a family last year cut one from my field They came last year and told me it had a praying mantis nest in it. You can not believe the hundreds of them that hatch from one little nest all at once. All over her room. Hundreds.

• Like 1

Best one was a family last year cut one from my field They came last year and told me it had a praying mantis nest in it. You can not believe the hundreds of them that hatch from one little nest all at once. All over her room. Hundreds.

I'll stick to my plastic tree.

Monroe township         lantier tree farm    Joe  this will get you out of the city.

Bob

This one is good.   From Bayonne.... NJ TPKE South to Exit 8.  East on 33.   Then use their directions.

http://www.lantiertreefarm.net/

Or you could get off at Exit 11 and take the Pkwy to Exit 123 to Rt 9 South.   Then to 33.  More pit stops on 9 South .. drinks etc.

Tree farms are cheating. That's like those places you shoot a pheasant after they let it out of a cage.

Take the Parkway south and cut one down at the side of the road. Bring the kids along so they can learn how to spot a good one coming at 80 mph.

And don't worry about that "Evergreens treated with noxious spray" sign.  ;)

• Like 1