fishnut

Stolen valor???

only reason I dident punch him is he is in full blown kidney failure, has cancer and has a permant hernia. If I hit him I'd probably kill him. But yes your on the right track he is a first class scum bag

Then just pull up a chair, grab a beer, and watch. 

Put a hillary sticker over it.

Edit - even better - a Gay pride one (if you want some I got 'em free and I'll give it to you)

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KEBXO0C/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

How are you doing for Crisco?

I was Navy. My dates were 6/'56 - 6/62. I used to get applications in the mail all the time to join the VFW & American Legion. I was reserve at the beginning of the Viet Nam war. I actually was a member (social) of the American Legion and tended bar.

Sticker has been removed. Aparantly several members of the VFW stopped by his house and asked for proof of service or for him to remove the sticker. I so wish I was a fly on that wall.

Great, a happy ending. Disengage from the guy. Douchebaggery has a way of leaving stains on others, I usually keep my hand off if nobody is actually screwing with me or mine. You get tangled with this guy there are good chances you end up with legal problems. He's not worth it.

• Like 1