Teky0101

Military Grade Watch?

A true purple on a color calibrated monitor....in both daylight pictures anyway

Though the first picture makes me wanna start (or dredge up) an EDC thread....

It's purple on my galaxy s6 so idk man. There definitely is an edc thread somewhere on here

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Having seen how far out of calibration some monitors are, it makes me wonder how many people are buying things they think are a totally different color when shopping online.

I swore I remembered an EDC thread, I've probably posted in it and nothing's changed.

Thank you everyone for the great information. I ended up getting the Casio GSHOCK Rangeman in black for Christmas. So far I am really enjoying the watch and it seems like a great value for a little over $200 dollars. I realize that this model has been out for several years and they are pushing the Mudmaster watches but in my eyes the Rangeman has some better features such as being solar powered. Now all I need to do is learn how to operate all of the features. Thank you again for the advice!

I'm just wondering how long that watch is going to last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having seen how far out of calibration some monitors are, it makes me wonder how many people are buying things they think are a totally different color when shopping online.

I swore I remembered an EDC thread, I've probably posted in it and nothing's changed.

happens to me all the time. Nothing to do with my monitor though I'm colorblind.

Back when I was in the Army you could ask the supply sergeant to issue you a watch which was basically a $10 Timex with a nylon strap.  

I would say a military spec watch is manually winded, non-reflective dark dull color and rugged, with a face that's viewable in the dark, but not so bright to give away your position...and cheap.