RobCo

WTB: M1917 "American Enfield" - United States Rifle, cal .30, Model of 1917

9 posts in this topic

Looking for an M1917 "American Enfield" - United States Rifle, cal .30, Model of 1917 (Remington, Eddystone or Winchester). Preferably one that is all original, however I will consider a sporterized one if the rear sites weren't milled off. If it is a little beat but functional and all there I will consider it...looking for a project

post-8004-0-79677500-1482843373_thumb.jpg

Rob, are you anywhere near Morris County? Back in October, I was on the hunt for a M1917 and someone suggested going to Firearms Support and Storage, as they've got a big room of milsurp in the back. I managed to snag a 1918 Remington and I think I saw two more in there, one sporterized and one unmolested. 

1 person likes this

Thanks, I've been there before and I'll check it out

Rob, are you anywhere near Morris County? Back in October, I was on the hunt for a M1917 and someone suggested going to Firearms Support and Storage, as they've got a big room of milsurp in the back. I managed to snag a 1918 Remington and I think I saw two more in there, one sporterized and one unmolested. 

I just checked them out earlier today and it seems they've all been sold off. They did have some 1903s though if that interests you at all.

PWsiBEdl.jpg

Word on the street is that they recently acquired another estate and should have some new stuff soon.