Avalanche

Cable locks for guns

Same concept.

No I meant why put a lock on a gun that's in a safe. I can understand using locks in many circumstances if you *don't* have a safe. 

Someone who breaks into your safe won't be able to defeat the lock, especially those wire ones? Snip.

No I meant why put a lock on a gun that's in a safe. I can understand using locks in many circumstances if you *don't* have a safe.

Someone who breaks into your safe won't be able to defeat the lock, especially those wire ones? Snip.

And what i was insinuating is, why ban murder when it's already banned? Seems redundant. Kinda like putting a lock on a gun that's already locked in a gun safe, that's locked inside of a house.

So that's what those things are......I thought they were a bike lock........no wonder why no kids park their bikes next to my niece, with her mossberg bikelock. Lol.

OP- I have a few lying around if you want to pick them up in Flemington their yours. I have 2 that I see now and can probably find more. All are new in the package lol