Purple Patrick

How many miles do you drive a year?

Approx 46,000 for me.

I did 35,000 for work and 11,000 in my personal vehicle. I'd say 85% local roads since I mainly do flower deliveries between Summit and Bedminster generally. Any long haul truckers or crazy commuters on here who beat me?

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

• Like 1

Dude, move. That's nuts! That's about a four hour commute each working day. I hope you mostly tele-commute and only have to go in once a month.

I have another house in So Jersey i stay @ (2) nights per week, but thats also 47miles from work (1hr, instead of 2)

Thanks for this, I'm feeling a bit better about the commute I do which ends this spring. I drive 27.5 miles each way to NYC and park at the port of authority bus terminal. I walk the rest. All told, with personal use, about 25k spread across a couple cars for me.

You poor bastits. Did you ever factor in the value of your time plus wear and tear on your bodies? I'll bet some of you spend 5-6 hours some days growing your hemorrhoids. NY/NJ area is a fukcen disaster for commuters.

I drive about 6,300 miles per year with my personal car. That includes about 2000 miles caring for my parents. Work at home so I spend more on boxer shorts than gasoline commuting to work.

You poor bastits!

You poor bastits. Did you ever factor in the value of your time plus wear and tear on your bodies? I'll bet some of you spend 5-6 hours some days growing your hemorrhoids. NY/NJ area is a fukcen disaster for commuters.

I drive about 6,300 miles per year with my personal car. That includes about 2000 miles caring for my parents. Work at home so I spend more on boxer shorts than gasoline commuting to work.

You poor bastits!

Next time you're house has a leaking pipe, or no heat/air, bring it to me. I offer a huge discount to anyone who does.
  • Like 1