Lecky

Beretta tactical 1310

16 hours ago, High Exposure said:

I covet one of these.

Lust, loathe, masturbate for, wish, hope, pray, dream, want, begg and plead for the green or tan one.  The tan one would match my M9A3 like two peas in a pod.

@PK90

• Like 1

The 1301 is an animal of a shotgun.

Compared to inertia driven guns, I find it softer shooting.  That coupled with the fact that it has the "blink" gas system, 0.14 second splits is easy to obtain and you won't outrun the gun.

It's a little more maintenance, at the 10k round mark you should replace your hammer struts as they are a weak point

It never fails me though, and boy does it run (mine is the comp, not tactical)

PS it seems they downgraded the shell catch to eliminate the feature where a precise bump would release shells.  Be aware that the 2 piece shell catch that allowed this, is awesome.  It makes the gun much faster to load and also makes tube unloading a breeze.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Pew Pew Plates said:

PS it seems they downgraded the shell catch to eliminate the feature where a precise bump would release shells.  Be aware that the 2 piece shell catch that allowed this, is awesome.  It makes the gun much faster to load and also makes tube unloading a breeze.

It might be a downgrade to competition shooters, but if I was to use it for defensive purposes I'd want the "downgraded" model.

12 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

It might be a downgrade to competition shooters, but if I was to use it for defensive purposes I'd want the "downgraded" model.

for what its worth.. I have shot the 1301 quite a bit.. and I don't think I have had the problem once yet.. 

1 hour ago, vladtepes said:

for what its worth.. I have shot the 1301 quite a bit.. and I don't think I have had the problem once yet.. 

Yeah but you know the old saying about Murphy and his laws.  I just can't justify ANOTHER 12 gauge and one over a grand at that.

56 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Yeah but you know the old saying about Murphy and his laws.  I just can't justify ANOTHER 12 gauge and one over a grand at that.

It would be a really precise and improbable bump to do that.

A similarly precise and improbable bump can also flip your safety on/off, should we avoid all shotguns with safeties too?  You know the old saying about Murphy and his laws...lol

At the end of the day though, I can understand the idea of "less room for error the better" thought process if that's your approach

3 minutes ago, Pew Pew Plates said:

It would be a really precise and improbable bump to do that.

At the end of the day though, I can understand the idea of "less room for error the better" thought process if that's your approach

I will take your word and @vladtepes word as i have zero trigger time behind one.