blksheep

Official Glock Photo Thread

Updated family photo:

DC7FE17C-4B79-4FA5-B60D-A22D78F32776_zps

I just got two stripped Glock frames and built up a third G35 with RMR and a G19. My new RMR is getting sunk into the G19 and a KKM barrel and Comp is going on there. An Overwatch Falx trigger for it is on the way as we speak. 

C7E6E96D-86CC-4E1C-AC24-E370A8A5FFF4_zps

My issued G22 for work is missing as it's in my locker at HQ.

I'd like to get one more stripped G17/22 frame to put my AA .22 slide in as a full time 

• Like 1

Hoping to add to this thread soon.  Had a Glock 19 a few years ago and sold it to a forum member, which I've regretted since.  Recently got an M&P Shield and got the itch for striker fired pistols again.

That said, have a Gen 4 G19 frame waiting in the wings (in the 30 day cool-down period currently) and a bunch of other goodies.  I was looking into all the customs (eg. Zev, Agency, Taran Tactical, etc.) so figured what the heck, may as well build my own!  

Hope to share the completed build shortly... 

On 7/4/2017 at 8:00 PM, lexcruiser said:

Hoping to add to this thread soon.  Had a Glock 19 a few years ago and sold it to a forum member, which I've regretted since.  Recently got an M&P Shield and got the itch for striker fired pistols again.

That said, have a Gen 4 G19 frame waiting in the wings (in the 30 day cool-down period currently) and a bunch of other goodies.  I was looking into all the customs (eg. Zev, Agency, Taran Tactical, etc.) so figured what the heck, may as well build my own!  

Hope to share the completed build shortly... 

All done.  Very "Space Gat" looking but its growing on me :D.  Just glad to finally own a Glock again.  Feels nice in the hands.  

Specs:
Grey Glock 19 Gen 4 frame
Zev Tech Spartan slide
Zev TiN Barrel
Zev Combat sights (fiber front)
Trijicon RMR
Zev slide internals
NDZ SS Recoil Rod w/ 15lb spring
Overwatch TAC Trigger
Glock minus connector
TiN slide release, extended mag button, takedown lever, pins, etc.
Agency Arms magwell
Inforce APLc 

Overall I'm happy with how everything turned out.  Absolute co-witness is possible w/ non-suppressor sights & the RMR w/ the Zev slide.  Tolerances are pretty tight w/ the slide so will have to see how it performs at the range.  Trigger does not feel as nice as my Performance Center Shield w/ an Apex trigger, but hoping it smooths out over time.  Pre-travel on the Overwatch trigger is still slightly gritty but it is reduced over the stock trigger.  It does break & reset very nicely and I'm OK w/ it as none of the safeties are compromised with their setup (so they say).  Got the trigger during their July 4th deal and it came w/ a "free" minus connector.  No complaints.

5988d57088283_FileAug0745449PM.thumb.jpeg.e5dd1c0cea9c271ba80998a9f48ea7d2.jpeg5988d56f3312e_FileAug0745406PM.thumb.jpeg.8c5517f42f837dcffc9588171ae2ec9a.jpeg

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Sweet!

I love the gray frame. Did you get just the frame? Or a whole G19 with a gray frame?

Thanks!  I got the frame only.  Knew I was going to piece it together so didnt see the point in getting a whole G19.  Someone on Glocktalk offered it for $220 along w/ 3 mags,all backstraps, etc..  everything new.  Couldn't pass it up!

12 minutes ago, NEHackettstown said:

Lol.  Lone Wolf Alpha Wolf barrel, Loki Tactical Baby Gaspacho slide cuts in OD Green Cerakote, Viridian Reactor green laser and Zev Fulcrum Trigger and XS Big Dot night sights.  

Cough, I could rock that. Not green though, scary black or stainless 

I couldn’t get a gray frame like @lexcruiser - lord knows I tried - so I went with a Sniper Gray* Brownells slide (comes with front serrations, lightening cut over the barrel, and RMR cut with Iron sight dovetail behind the RMR for $199) and Sniper Gray bits:

fA7g3k8.jpg

0AZKxlT.jpg

LY7Z3wr.jpg

Agency magwell

Apex extractor

Overwatch Precision Tac Trigger

KKM Barrel and comp

RMR06 optic

* Slide and small parts coated by Modern Materiel.

KLxGwuZ.jpg

With the Comp installed, its the same length as a Glock 35/34 and fits in all the same holsters - Caveat: Safariland ALS holsters can be problematic. The ALS lock likes to sometimes grab the gap between the slide and comp requiring you to hit the ALS release a second time.

• Like 2

On 8/7/2017 at 5:15 PM, lexcruiser said:

All done.  Very "Space Gat" looking but its growing on me :D.  Just glad to finally own a Glock again.  Feels nice in the hands.  

Specs:
Grey Glock 19 Gen 4 frame
Zev Tech Spartan slide
Zev TiN Barrel
Zev Combat sights (fiber front)
Trijicon RMR
Zev slide internals
NDZ SS Recoil Rod w/ 15lb spring
Overwatch TAC Trigger
Glock minus connector
TiN slide release, extended mag button, takedown lever, pins, etc.
Agency Arms magwell
Inforce APLc 

Overall I'm happy with how everything turned out.  Absolute co-witness is possible w/ non-suppressor sights & the RMR w/ the Zev slide.  Tolerances are pretty tight w/ the slide so will have to see how it performs at the range.  Trigger does not feel as nice as my Performance Center Shield w/ an Apex trigger, but hoping it smooths out over time.  Pre-travel on the Overwatch trigger is still slightly gritty but it is reduced over the stock trigger.  It does break & reset very nicely and I'm OK w/ it as none of the safeties are compromised with their setup (so they say).  Got the trigger during their July 4th deal and it came w/ a "free" minus connector.  No complaints.

5988d57088283_FileAug0745449PM.thumb.jpeg.e5dd1c0cea9c271ba80998a9f48ea7d2.jpeg5988d56f3312e_FileAug0745406PM.thumb.jpeg.8c5517f42f837dcffc9588171ae2ec9a.jpeg

Very nice...pretty badass!

My Glock 30S...

OtdGpnL.jpg

Like it for being a 19 in .45. Plated by CCR, nothing major... extended slide release, Pearce parts for the 10 rounders, and pretty much keeps my TLR-3 on there.

And the Striker Control Device (Gadget), which I had matched to the gun. Wouldn’t attempt AIWB without that.

UV11Qr1.jpg

mE8oKCv.jpg