blksheep

Official Glock Photo Thread

Diamond hi i just added the 27 last week. Not gonna buy anything that holds more than 10 rounds now until hopefully one day we can vote this commie out of office. Have one permit left and I put a deposit on another 357 revolver just have to wait the 30 days.

G3 20SF frame and custom slide chambered in 9x25 Dillon.  I really like that caliber and it actually is not expensive to load.  Very snappy, and yes it's a useless wildcat round but I'm having fun.

IMG_1789.jpg

Gen 4 19 that I carry now and again cause it fits like a glove.

IMG_1442.jpg

My G3 34 just swapped on suppressor sights for it but don't have an updated picture.  All internals are TiN coated.  Nope no function I just like it.   

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

2 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

Wait... that's Kosher in NJ? Now I want one. Here we go again.  :D

Not SBR.  Not manufactured over 50oz cuz it's just an accessory that goes on to the G19...  No barrel extension, arm brace... only thing is barrel shoud but the mag is in the pistol grip so that's the only "evil feature".  

• Like 1

On 7/26/2018 at 0:26 PM, Krdshrk said:

Not SBR.  Not manufactured over 50oz cuz it's just an accessory that goes on to the G19...  No barrel extension, arm brace... only thing is barrel shoud but the mag is in the pistol grip so that's the only "evil feature".  

So, technically, you could use this in IDPA or steel matches or USPSA???

I like it more and more.   Minus the 30 dollar optic.  I want a 40S&W carbine to match up with my G22 but this is too cool.

I put the Vortex Strikefire on it.  

USPSA, no.  There's a specific rule about foregrips.

5.1.10 - Handguns  with  shoulder  stocks  and/or  fore  grips  of  any  kind  are  prohibited.

IDPA it could fall into the "Specialty Division" but you still have to abide by the holster rules, and there are no actual holsters for the Roni.

Steel  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Like 1

And now for something completely different...

ZQLHZAQ.jpg

ZQHTUDr.jpg

I don't get it. It's a giant handgun. I guess if you want to look like Robocop it makes sense. It's kind of cool, but if you want an accurate pistol without all the extra stuff to get in the way buy a Lahti.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, capt14k said:

I don't get it. It's a giant handgun. I guess if you want to look like Robocop it makes sense. It's kind of cool, but if you want an accurate pistol without all the extra stuff to get in the way buy one of these.

....... That's not a Glock.  this is the GLOCK THREAD.

Basically it's like having an AR Pistol.... something really small but accurate - pseudo SBR without the tax stamp and craziness.

• Like 1

Basically it's like having an AR Pistol.... something really small but accurate - pseudo SBR without the tax stamp and craziness.

My bad I didn't read the thread title.

9 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

And that is why I like it.