blksheep

Official Glock Photo Thread

Just picked up this purty girl! Gonna keep her bone stock, I'm even gonna keep stock glock sights. Glock g45 gen . Thank you Luigi out doors in secaucus for an awesome transaction.  I was gonna go mos, but they want too much money for slide cut imo. 

I'm trying to post pics, I'm getting error message 210! What is that???

First Glock. I knew going in the factory sights weren't good so ordered the AmeriGlo I-dots in advance while waiting for the G30 went through the purchase channels. Picked up the 30 yesterday and right out of the box did the sight upgrade.  I gently drifted out the old sights with a steel punch and installed the new sights by lightly drifting then into place. I used vinyl in the vice jaws and lots of painter’s tape on the slide. I ground down an old 3/16 nut driver for the front sight. Haven’t even shot it yet but already thinking about buying another Glock. I’ll be interested to shoot it side by side with my M&P45 M2.0 Compact.

Edit: added pic of upgrade to the Extended Slide Lock Lever & US Flag back plate

topview_sights.thumb.jpg.4ddcd3a6df180331488d65771ed98265.jpgupgrade_sights.thumb.jpg.2302963b0ef133048be6eea4aad00009.jpg

20191012_215032.thumb.jpg.954136b1118cc8face9e2c7c9df5df54.jpg

Thank you sir! The model choice came down to a game time decision. Going in I was leaning toward the 30 but wasn’t 100% sure until I kicked the tires.  I asked and the store owner and he said the 30S out sells the 30 model 2:1, who knew?   For myself I like the heavier slide & larger mag release. I think its going be a fun one.

1 hour ago, FXDX said:

Thank you sir! The model choice came down to a game time decision. Going in I was leaning toward the 30 but wasn’t 100% sure until I kicked the tires.  I asked and the store owner and he said the 30S out sells the 30 model 2:1, who knew?   For myself I like the heavier slide & larger mag release. I think its going be a fun one.

The 30 is slimmer, hence easier to conceal.  Being in Jersey, and unable to carry, I would also prefer the larger frame/slide/mag release.  

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, High Exposure said:

I just got my slide back from DP Customs. I am very pleased with their work.

VCJKUp5.jpg
Ytazdze.jpg

Bully, what do you charge to mill the barrel flush to the slide? 

I sent you a text

• Like 1