Sign in to follow this  
Krdshrk

Garden State Outdoor Sports Show - 1/12-1/15

Garden State Outdoor Sports Show - Jan 12th - 15th @ Raritan Center

Anyone here going to attend?  I know CNJFO will be there.  

http://www.gsoss.com/

Buy tickets online and save + get a free subscription to Field & Stream

https://osg.ticketleap.com/gsoss2017/

I've got a spot in FL you could hunt hogs with your 1919. Lol

I should put it in bipod/shoulder stock config and we should video it.  You can scout out the spot, I'll arrive half an hour later, exhausted from humping 150 lbs worth of gun + tripod +  belted ammo through the brush.

I should put it in bipod/shoulder stock config and we should video it. You can scout out the spot, I'll arrive half an hour later, exhausted from humping 150 lbs worth of gun + tripod + belted ammo through the brush.

or we could just put it on the swamp buggy, park it by one of the fedeers and wait for them to show up.
  • Like 1

CNJFO IS AT BOOTH #926.

CNJFO AT GARDEN STATE OUTDOOR SPORTS SHOW!
Stop-by to JOIN / RENEW, learn about newest laws affecting firearms, etc. T-shirts, hoodies, crew neck sweats & "Charlie-the-Perp" targets ON SALE!
SAVE $$ on S&H by getting the apparel & targets AT THE SHOW! Visit us at Booth # 926! Can't make the Show but want to JOIN or support NJ's busiest Second Amendment organization? Go to: http://www.cnjfo.com/join-us .

I set-up our booth on Thursday morning.  Show opened at 1pm.  We had moderate traffic.  Friday was much better.  This is NOT an EVIL Black Rifle Show, nor will it ever be, so get over yourselves, lol!  That being said, there's still plenty to keep you occupied:

Babes throwing double-headed axes onto a wooden block for score and doing a chainsaw demo (wear your plugs).

Renew your NRA dues around the corner from our booth and get the same renewal rates and offers as the national NRA convention!

Heritage Guild has some hardware on display and also has the Laser Game simulation video.

They set-up a giant Olympic size pool for Bass Boat Demos!

You can walk-around with your BEER!  No more fenced-in "Beer Garden"!

There's at least one booth doing tactical flashlights.

US Law Shield has a booth and EVAN NAPPEN was MANNING IT!

DID I MENTION THAT CNJFO IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER FROM US LAW SHIELD????

......and oh yeah, we're selling apparel, targets and memberships to stay alive and educate the public and train new shooters and FIGHT FOR CARRY IN NJ!  So stop-by and buy a $1.00 target and show the FUDDS that you're SMARTER THAN THEY ARE!

MENTION THIS POST FOR AN INSTANT SHOW SPECIAL!  (I'll come-up with something for everyone!)

Rosey

• Like 1

I was gonna go this saturday, but Oaks has the gun show and that's probably a good 70 miles less driving for mostly guns. I don't hunt or fish so I think the Oaks Gun Show will be more entertaining for me.