orangesolo

Recent NH Non-Res Applicants

128 posts in this topic

For anyone that's recently gotten their NH non resident CCW, recent as in from mainly October to present day. How long was your wait time? 

To mods - don't know if this is the right section, if not then please move it, thanks!

Haven't got mine yet. Mailed the check 11/22 and called1/4 and left message. Got a callback 1/6 and was told they are just now just starting on November applications. She said I should get it a couple of days after the check is cashed. As of today my check has not been cashed.

Haven't got mine yet. Mailed the check 11/22 and called1/4 and left message. Got a callback 1/6 and was told they are just now just starting on November applications. She said I should get it a couple of days after the check is cashed. As of today my check has not been cashed.

I mailed mine on 11/23, have not called them, and have not seen my check cashed yet either.  

I guess their general processing time is approximately 2 months? I got a call back from them yesterday stating that they are just starting mid december applicants & that my check should be cashed in about 2 weeks. 

^^^^^THIS^^^^^ No copies of anything are needed and the space for your resident state CCW # should be left blank.

The form, as T Bill said, gives you two choices of your reason for the permit. Choose either.

i wish. It didnt say not to. Soooo. I dont have a personal checking acct so i sent them a m.o. I hope that doesnt slow it down.

I also did m.o. It doesn't slow them down. Source - called them. Told me last week they were coming up to mid december applicants in a few days aka me!  :preved: Said I should receive my license week 07 or 08 of 2017, so next week or the week after!