orangesolo

Recent NH Non-Res Applicants

Golf I mailed mine the day before you and received it March 10. Has your check even been cashed?

http://www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/81880-meanwhile-in-new-hampshire/page-24#entry1099864

Idk. I sent a money order.

Applied 1/27/2017

Issued 3/8/17

Check posted 3/9/17

Received 3/16/17

Expires 12/31/22

For the "why'" question I just wrote in the 2 examples given with the application instructions.

When asked for a copy of home state CCW (forget how it was worded), I just wrote in "NJ resident"

Just google nh concealed carry. Look for the nh govt website. Forms needed. Nope. One form. This is a no brainer to get if you dont have one from another state. Its 100$ and is good for 5 years. Its good in pa va nc and about 15 or so more states.

Just google nh concealed carry. Look for the nh govt website. Forms needed. Nope. One form. This is a no brainer to get if you dont have one from another state. Its 100$ and is good for 5 years. Its good in pa va nc and about 15 or so more states.

Excellent.

My Arizona permit is no longer accepted in PA.

OK... I just found out today about NH ccw permtis. Is this really as simple as I think it is?

1) Fill out this form

2) Mail in form + $100 check

3) wait a couple months

Am I missing something? This seems too easy...

Yes. That's it. Almost too easy one would think!

Troy,

I would call them and have them correct the spelling. In the meantime, feel free to carry in PA with that permit and a copy of the application with the proper spelling.

The corrected ID card should be sent to you quickly. I would not overthink this simple mistake as an invalidation of your current card's intent and privileges.

You are licensed by the State of New Hampshire to carry a concealed handgun. Congratulations!

Troy,

I would call them and have them correct the spelling. In the meantime, feel free to carry in PA with that permit and a copy of the application with the proper spelling.

The corrected ID card should be sent to you quickly. I would not overthink this simple mistake as an invalidation of your current card's intent and privileges.

You are licensed by the State of New Hampshire to carry a concealed handgun. Congratulations!

Left them a voicemail already..... I am not worried. Not heading to PA any time soon anyway. Nice addition to my Fl and UT

Got mine today..... they miss-spelled my name :facepalm: ..... and I even typed out form

When I changed my address and had to have my FID card updated, the police department spelt my name COMPLETELY wrong. I had to wait another 2 weeks for them to correct it.

I hope they fix that issue quickly.

Troy,

Since you now have all 3 and I have NH and FL, what would be the benefit in your opinion on my going for the Utah as well?

Anyone can chime in here. I live in South Jersey and am close to Philly and Delaware. So far I am covered in both of those.

Troy,

Since you now have all 3 and I have NH and FL, what would be the benefit in your opinion on my going for the Utah as well?

Anyone can chime in here. I live in South Jersey and am close to Philly and Delaware. So far I am covered in both of those.

There is a website that shows you where you can carry on whichever state (or states) permit you own. Hopefully, someone can post it here.

OK... I just found out today about NH ccw permtis. Is this really as simple as I think it is?

1) Fill out this form

2) Mail in form + $100 check

3) wait a couple months

Am I missing something? This seems too easy...

It is but they do check backgrounds thoroughly. Im still waiting. Had a little thing happen 26 years ago.