orangesolo

Recent NH Non-Res Applicants

4/21 - just mailed my appl this afternoon...let the wait begin. (praying for RayRay luck)

how do u know when they approved it? do u need to call or is there a link?

The issue date is on the card, bit it takes 2 days to arrive via mail.

• Like 1

Mailed: 4/4/17

Issued: 4/15/17

Cashed: 4/17/17

Received: 4/19/17

Roughly the same here.  Looks like you and I are in the same batch, Raymond.

Mine was in the mail waiting for me when I got home from vacation tonight, along with my NJ tax refund check and two ammo rebate checks. Nice pile of mail to come home to.

I don't have all the stats, but I do know:

Issued: 4/11/17

Check cashed: 4/12/17

Believe I had a total turnaround time of ~2.5 - 3 weeks from mailed to received.

I sent mine in on the 3/22, check cashed on 4/11 but I'm still waiting on my permit!   :scratchhead:

All's well!  Came in today.  Wonder why it came AFTER Ray's, but updated tracking stats below for reference.  Almost 1 month to the day.

Mailed: 3/22

Issued: 4/10

Check deposited: 4/11

Enveloped postmarked: 4/19

Received: 4/21

• Like 1

My references got their reference questionaire in the mail today. 3 months and two days. Its looking hopeful.

That took a friggen long time. I told my references to expect a letter from New Hampshire but they got nadda.

• Like 1

Until now, no references were ever contacted for anyone on this forum. There must have

been a glitch in the system. This is a really good sign though, since they have moved beyond

that phase and now consider him eligible for the permit pending the results of the references.

Congratulations Golf! Better late than never.

Is that the old 'mouth wrapped around the tailpipe" thing?

No, the Polack walks into work with a gun pointed to his head. His coworkers start laughing and he says, "don't laugh, you are next!"

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Golf battery said:

Fyi.   Still waiting.    I must be be more of a criminal than i even know.  

If it were even close to cut and dry, they would have denied long ago. I really believe

you are going to get it soon!

Yeah.  I agree.   Its just an annoyance like everthing else.  Even my local pd gave up investigating it and just asked me what happened.   My township administrator is an ass.  I applied early jan for a "shooting gallery" permit.  Cause theres a no discharge law here but with a farm and property you can get it.  Hes been jerking me around for 4 months now.  Its a long story.  Ill tell you next time i see you.  Just like the bs im going through to do ro duty at sjsc.  Wtf.  I cant wait 6-8 years from now ill be residing in nc.  F this state and more.  But thanks for checking in.  

• Like 1