orangesolo

Recent NH Non-Res Applicants

Haven't got mine yet. Mailed the check 11/22 and called1/4 and left message. Got a callback 1/6 and was told they are just now just starting on November applications. She said I should get it a couple of days after the check is cashed. As of today my check has not been cashed.

Haven't got mine yet. Mailed the check 11/22 and called1/4 and left message. Got a callback 1/6 and was told they are just now just starting on November applications. She said I should get it a couple of days after the check is cashed. As of today my check has not been cashed.

I mailed mine on 11/23, have not called them, and have not seen my check cashed yet either.  

i wish. It didnt say not to. Soooo. I dont have a personal checking acct so i sent them a m.o. I hope that doesnt slow it down.

I also did m.o. It doesn't slow them down. Source - called them. Told me last week they were coming up to mid december applicants in a few days aka me!  :preved: Said I should receive my license week 07 or 08 of 2017, so next week or the week after!