Bully

Black Hat Training Corps---One Day Class

Howdy all.

A couple of years ago I took a one day class with Freddy Wissing of Black Hat Training Corps.  It was a lot of fun and quite challenging.  After a cursory set up on the rifles, we proceeded to the live fire range and shot farther and farther out until we hit the 14" plate at 700ish yards.  

Well, I contacted Freddy and he's willing to do another "one off, one day" class for those folks that just don't have two days to attend a class thru the year.  

Range is in Pennsylvania and from northern New Jersey it's about 2 1/2 hours drive.  Essentially it's 30 minutes from where the Oaks Gun Show is.  

Class date is 23 April 2017.  Cost is $175 per student.

You will need a capable rifle and glass and 200 rounds of ammunition, eyes and ears at minimum.  Freddy will send a list of equipment that will help to make the class more comfortable.  

Any questions please reach out to me via PM, or Freddy directly.  He can be reached thru his website, which has a host of info about his classes, at www.BHTCorps.com

It's not a course, it's individual training.   

We work on what you want to accomplish, as long as it makes sense and is do-able.   I shoot a gun in that same platform almost exclusively in competition so I'd definitely be able to help you out with that.