ironbeard

Sig P320 and the P320rx

I'm also carrying a 320sc with a 15 round extended mag. Only thing that annoys me are the factory night sights that shoot high (size 8 front, 6 rear). I bought a set of a new X-ray sights sized 6,6 and am hoping that'll fix the issue.

Just an FYI.... Smoky Mountain Guns and Ammo has the p320 rx compact in stock for 749.

the compacts are hard to find, and the best local price I have seen in 879.

I ordered one on Sunday.

• Like 1

I could get it to turn on, but the up button didn't work. I could turn the brightness down, but to get it back up I had to pull the battery out. On top of that it would randomly blink. I tried 3 different batteries, same result.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vicious said:

I could get it to turn on, but the up button didn't work. I could turn the brightness down, but to get it back up I had to pull the battery out. On top of that it would randomly blink. I tried 3 different batteries, same result.

Any word from Sig?

Lol, probably should have included that. I sent it in Monday (on their dime) and they received it about 9 a.m. today. I will keep this thread updated with what happens.

FWIW it seems like a quality optic, lightweight with very large glass. I did notice a little glare looking through it, but I was under bright artificial light. SIG tends to stand behind there stuff and I fully expect to receive nothing more or less than a working optic. I just have no idea when that will be. I am also kind of assuming that they are going to replace it. We will see.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vicious said:

Lol, probably should have included that. I sent it in Monday (on their dime) and they received it about 9 a.m. today. I will keep this thread updated with what happens.

FWIW it seems like a quality optic, lightweight with very large glass. I did notice a little glare looking through it, but I was under bright artificial light. SIG tends to stand behind there stuff and I fully expect to receive nothing more or less than a working optic. I just have no idea when that will be. I am also kind of assuming that they are going to replace it. We will see.

Any other issues?

Haha, I won't tell, but I feel like she already knows... It's a nice gun. Very top heavy feeling (speaking about the standard non-RX compact that I had a chance to put a few rounds through; weight and balance pretty much same with RX and non-RX) compared to a G19, yet smooth shooting. I guess the weight tames the snappiness of the 9mm. The imbalance also makes it feel like the front bears down on your target really well. That is something you have to experience firsthand.

I was really close to getting a G19 MOS, but I don't like the look. Stupid reason, until I saw/ shot a p320.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Vicious said:

Haha, I won't tell, but I feel like she already knows... It's a nice gun. Very top heavy feeling (speaking about the standard non-RX compact that I had a chance to put a few rounds through; weight and balance pretty much same with RX and non-RX) compared to a G19, yet smooth shooting. I guess the weight tames the snappiness of the 9mm. The imbalance also makes it feel like the front bears down on your target really well. That is something you have to experience firsthand.

I was really close to getting a G19 MOS, but I don't like the look. Stupid reason, until I saw/ shot a p320.

Keep me updated! I'm saving my shekels 

On 6/5/2017 at 10:20 PM, Gunnz said:

Just an FYI.... Smoky Mountain Guns and Ammo has the p320 rx compact in stock for 749.

the compacts are hard to find, and the best local price I have seen in 879.

I ordered one on Sunday.

Im lower then 879 :)

9 minutes ago, remixer said:

I tried to buy from you directly!

Right before I ordered online you said you couldn't get them. I am very impulsive and when I get an idea in my head I need to find one ASAP!

• Like 1

Was told by SIG that current turnaround time for optics is 6-8 weeks! Expect a return tracking e-mail mid July! Very disappointed by that, but I really didn't have an option anyway. Kinda wishing I had gone Glock/ Trijicon at this point. 

I have to admit though, the CS is professional and prompt with the responses. Can't be mad at that. I just wish they put a little priority on my case since the pistol was in my possession for less than 15 hours when I found the issue.

11 hours ago, remixer said:

Hmmn.

10 hours ago, Vicious said:

Was told by SIG that current turnaround time for optics is 6-8 weeks! Expect a return tracking e-mail mid July! Very disappointed by that, but I really didn't have an option anyway. Kinda wishing I had gone Glock/ Trijicon at this point. 

I have to admit though, the CS is professional and prompt with the responses. Can't be mad at that. I just wish they put a little priority on my case since the pistol was in my possession for less than 15 hours when I found the issue.

Are/is you the norm with this situation? Or the exception.

I am a sig fanboy