ironbeard

Sig P320 and the P320rx

4 minutes ago, Family1st said:

I'm furious for you, 6 to 8 weeks. They have the faulty one, why not ship you a working one.?? At least until there done fixing original. 

Ya! I'm pisssed also cause I want my next purchase to be flawless! Bitchen! Muscle!

with a wittle red dot.

17 hours ago, Vicious said:

Lol, wish I was. Would have went Glock if I knew what I know.

Christ! Am I seriously gonna hav ta buy a glock now? Did you call? Do you want me to call? Has anyone called? I think we should call , sumbody!!! 

I don't really have any reason to call. There is no mystery. I wrote to my case rep who replies very quickly. I'm not going to call and sit on hold and get the same answer. That would be annoying.

If I would have went Glock, I would have put a Trijicon RMR on top. That is a quality gun and a quality optic. I'm also pretty sure that if I needed to send either in, they would have a faster turn around time.

Just not too happy with SIG atm... Hopefully when I get the optic back I won't discover any other issues with the package.

Lol, one thing that botherd me is that when I mentioned turn around time, the rep implied that the gun was still functional without the optic. I don't think he quite got that the RX feature is like 90% of my reason for this purchase.

Shame to hear about the slow service from Sig on the optic. I hope it's perfect when it comes back. I like my P320C more and more each time I shoot it, and a red dot would be fun to play around with.

Does anyone know if Sig sells the slide assembly with the red dot cutout, and if so, how much? I took a quick look online and seems you can have some places mill your original slide, but I'd like to have both. Maybe @remixer would know?