ironbeard

Sig P320 and the P320rx

Still nothing. Got back from vacation and was hoping to have a package, but nothing. I doubt that I'm the norm. SIG tends to make a quality product, and I just had bad luck.

That said, based on my experience, I wouldn't recommend the SIG optics at this time. Hopefully in 10 years when I get mine back it will change that opinion.

On July 21, 2017 at 11:58 AM, Vicious said:

Still nothing. Got back from vacation and was hoping to have a package, but nothing. I doubt that I'm the norm. SIG tends to make a quality product, and I just had bad luck.

That said, based on my experience, I wouldn't recommend the SIG optics at this time. Hopefully in 10 years when I get mine back it will change that opinion.

Lol

was told" we are new to optics, hiring more staff, and we are taking everything no question asked...."

On 7/21/2017 at 11:58 AM, Vicious said:

Update?