Ray Ray

590 Shockwave, NJ legal?

4 minutes ago, Nickjc said:

I find it amazing that anyone would want such an impractical toy - (ducking and running looking for hard cover)

It is going to be funny to watch the YOUTUBE vids of people smacking there faces with them.

The strap helps a lot. It is a novelty, but you find a few convenient uses for it. My dad puts it in a saddle holster for when he mows the farm property. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BlueLineFish said:

Since its now legal and I don't have one I am getting one. Shocker..i know. Want to get in on the window before they change their mind

Do you ever sell? I’m jus worried bout ya hoarding.. it’s a sickness.

I wanna see [mention=5228]Purple Patrick[/mention] and [mention=2107]fishnut[/mention] hit clays with theirs.  
I've done it with an 18in pistol grip 20g so I should be able to hit at least one

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 10/16/2017 at 7:35 PM, stuckinNJ said:

Can someone please provide an official letter with a letterhead so we can produce them for vendors who still may think it’s illegal? Thanks 

No letterhead on email, but date and time stamped. Download the printable pdf below.

NJSP_Shockwave.pdf

27 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

I am, in a world, of shit

I actually just saw the movie for the first time a couple days ago. I don’t quite understand how it transitions from that scene to the next part of the movie where they’re already in Vietnam, without any follow up on what happened in the training part of the movie... 

1 hour ago, stuckinNJ said:

I actually just saw the movie for the first time a couple days ago. I don’t quite understand how it transitions from that scene to the next part of the movie where they’re already in Vietnam, without any follow up on what happened in the training part of the movie... 

Easy, they went to "a world of shit".  

6 minutes ago, fatty said:

Anyone know if indoor ranges (GFH for example) would allow the shockwave or tac-14? 

GFH allows shotguns only that are fired from the shoulder  (with or without a pistol grip).  It's in their FAQ and I had asked an instructor there.

5 hours ago, stuckinNJ said:

I just feel like the movie felt a bit disjointed between the 1st and 2nd half. Not a whole lot of plot development

If you didn't serve in the military, it's hard to explain.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, stuckinNJ said:

Ok, but after what happened in the bathroom, how could there have been no follow up?

I think the Air Force might call it a bathroom :)

The followup is regardless of what happened in the latrine (Army) or head (Navy, Coast Guard, or Marines) these guys went on to there other training and ended up in Vietnam.  You just went on to the next stage.  No counseling, time for remorse, etc.

• Like 1