panteramatt

New firestick

Ok guys I k ow there was another thread on cutting cable but I was wondering something. What if I got the lowest FiOS package for $79.99 and used the fire stick to stream all the extra shows on the pay channels and to watch my football? I'm very tech illiterate and I'm not even sure how the fire stick works but it's only $39.99. Can I watch new movies and shows on HBO etc. on it without paying extra? Does it need to be jailbroken to do this? Sorry of any of this may be frowned upon but i don't want a huge anttena, nor do I want to be paying $230 a month for cable.

its not JAILBREAKING!!!!

lol

its sideloading an app called KODI. then installing some addon from there. I even shown my GF how to install it, very simple. 

Installation video of KODI on Firestick

No fee for the movies and sports ... is it on the up and up ... NO .. will you get busted .. so many ppl have it, unlikely... 

Who ever got busted on NAPSTER?

Thank you. Just so I understand, I can buy the new firestick and side load Kodi and watch whatever I want? I assume I download certain apps to watch movies and football games?

correct

Best add-on for movies is EXODUS

add-on for sports is SportDevil 

I really don't watch sports on Kodi, Giants are broadcast local.  

Youtuber TopTutorials watch this guy and you'll learn TONS about kodi

What kind of phone do you have? I have a Galaxy s5, get "apps to fire"  from the playstore and Kodi. Use apps to fire to sideload kodi and your done in 7 minutes or less. Yes it works on the new fire stick. 80,000 people join kodi everyday. Who gives a shit if it's legal or not, we're all criminals anyway. 

I'm not sure if the iPhones can do it that way. 

Yes every show on Fx, HBO, showtime, TV is on kodi. Use exodus or one channel. Use phionex for ufc. Just watched the new family guy. Oh yeah did I mention no fuckin commercials. 

• Like 1

Just my statement as far as being criminals.

The only real criminals are these companies that jam programming down your throat that you don't want or need but have to get it because they stick the one channel you want in a packaged you don't want. They are the criminals, not us!

I'm not condoning anything but when cable first came out and we had a dozen channels plus HBO, they said no more commercials, no more bad signals, etc.

Instead they charge us ridiculous fees, have redundant commercials which I thought were illegal not to mention every few minutes then place banner ads that take up the lower third of your screen so you can't analyze the dead body. So in big letters, FOOK THEM!

[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ok guys I k ow there was another thread on cutting cable but I was wondering something. What if I got the lowest FiOS package for $79.99 and used the fire stick to stream all the extra shows on the pay channels and to watch my football? I'm very tech illiterate and I'm not even sure how the fire stick works but it's only $39.99. Can I watch new movies and shows on HBO etc. on it without paying extra? Does it need to be jailbroken to do this? Sorry of any of this may be frowned upon but i don't want a huge anttena, nor do I want to be paying $230 a month for cable.

Lol @ it being hard.. The firestick is fucking unbelievably easy to "jailbreak" and install kodi. 

Yes, you can watch new movies & shows without paying extra. You would just need to install Exodus. Super easy. I don't understand why people think it's super extremely hard once the word jailbreaking is mentioned.

I also posted this in the "cutting the cable" thread. You can also watch live football if you want from kodi. You would need to install another add-on called smoothstreams. It's $72 for 6 months. 

Installing Kodi is not hard, nor is it complicated. If you can follow basic instructions, you will be able to have it running in under 20 minutes.