Purple Patrick

It's clip not magazine

You should make the ends brown to complete the effect. Maybe put a few black spots on it; nobody would eat a banana that yellow.

Edit: Also what's with that janky looking lower?

It's a cav 15 polymer lower (very cool and very nice) that I cut some length off and affixed a slip on buttpad. It looks ugly but it works really well

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

thats one big ass yellow magazine lol. where'd you get that??

Guy over on M4carbine dyes and pins them. I have his number if anyone interested. I've dyed g10 before but not pmags. I wanted to get one of his in so I can try and do my own.

Fwiw sand pmags are basically designed to be dyed most colors

I had no idea you could dye mags like that. that's pretty cool. keep that chiquita sticker on there!

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/04/13/how-to-dye-a-new-sand-pmag-by-magpul/

Is that a 15/40? Nice dye job.

I'm more disturbed at the sleeve/butt pad at the end of your stock than the magazine cover. WTF is going on there?

It's only 10. He didn't feel comfortable doing 15 on the 40 which is fine it's more of a gag anyway.

I cut the stock and have a slip on buttpad attached with inner tube. It's pretty comfortable and stays on. This is more of my "test things on" ar

You should do a purple color fill.

Nonsense. He should set about a quest to find an original cav-arms purple lower. Not common, but the existed. duracoat makes amtching color to paint your furniture. 

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/21genghis_purple_left_40-tfb.jpeg

Nonsense. He should set about a quest to find an original cav-arms purple lower. Not common, but the existed. duracoat makes amtching color to paint your furniture.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/21genghis_purple_left_40-tfb.jpeg

It's impossible to find an original cav lower. I've been searching for that and an aero pew pew one for a while