Twospot

Does anyone buy carry guns even though you can't

I was wondering if anyone buys carry guns even though they can't carry. I work in PA and would have been able to carry but the non-resident carry permits are no longer reciprocal.

If you do buy carry guns but can't actually carry, why buy them?

I've thought about getting a G43 but I can't carry. I guess my thinking is that a day will come when we are allowed to carry in NJ. When it does there will be a mad rush to buy. So if I already have one I won't need to worry about fighting the crowds and inventory LOL.

Get a NH permit, valid for PA

No sh*t? I thought something went through a few years ago that PA will only accept if you live in the state in which the permit was issued.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So do you just carry around your property?

Well I used to be able to carry in pa and I will be able to again in a week or so when my NH paperwork comes back. I've also carried in North Carolina on vacation

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

I'm no expert but believe the NH non resident permit is good. There are a few threads on here about it.

No sh*t? I thought something went through a few years ago that PA will only accept if you live in the state in which the permit was issued.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was wondering if anyone buys carry guns even though they can't carry. I work in PA and would have been able to carry but the non-resident carry permits are no longer reciprocal.

If you do buy carry guns but can't actually carry, why buy them?

I've thought about getting a G43 but I can't carry. I guess my thinking is that a day will come when we are allowed to carry in NJ. When it does there will be a mad rush to buy. So if I already have one I won't need to worry about fighting the crowds and inventory LOL.

I did, because I knew I'd be visiting other states  besides PA where I could carry.  This, as well as being able to carry inside my residence in NJ. I also could carry at my business location if I were the owner.