DirtyHalfBreedModerate

Need a custom combat uniform made

Geeze guys, why so rough on this guy?

Got a photo of the pattern Dirty? Just curious....

Don't know where you are at, but you might want to check uniform supply stores.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If they make the fabric someone must make the clothes. This would seem a much less expensive way to expand your collection. Google is your friend in this.

A friend of mine has collection of camo uniforms from various countries. Most were acquired dealing with surplus stores in other countries.

If you insist on custom made there are a lot of considerations. Pleated pockets, pocket flaps with buttons, drawstrings, double stitching, and other features make the tailoring job much more expensive. You can find a tailor easily (Google). What it's going to cost you is another thing.

Do I seriously need to show a copy of my DD-214?

And yes.... I've been looking for purple too... it's come to mean something for me....

I got some purple camo from seaside army navy

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

• Like 1

I'm listening.

Pm Blake his family runs it and he can probably find out if they have it or just give them a call. It's purple white and black pattern. I'm not home today but I can check the brand tomorrow

• Like 1

If they make the fabric someone must make the clothes. This would seem a much less expensive way to expand your collection. Google is your friend in this.

A friend of mine has collection of camo uniforms from various countries. Most were acquired dealing with surplus stores in other countries.

If you insist on custom made there are a lot of considerations. Pleated pockets, pocket flaps with buttons, drawstrings, double stitching, and other features make the tailoring job much more expensive. You can find a tailor easily (Google). What it's going to cost you is another thing.

Google is the first thing I did.

Trust me, Hyperstealth pattern uniforms seem to be very hard to find unless bought in bulk or smuggled in from Canada.

Google it yourself.

Pm Blake his family runs it and he can probably find out if they have it or just give them a call. It's purple white and black pattern. I'm not home today but I can check the brand tomorrow

Thank you very much for the info.

BTW the purple LEO practice ammo is on sale again.

I know the price will eventually go down, but I don't know how your addiction effects you so I thought I should let you know.

Thank you very much for the info.

BTW the purple LEO practice ammo is on sale again.

I know the price will eventually go down, but I don't know how your addiction effects you so I thought I should let you know.

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't shot any of the 200 rds I picked up. Just looking at the rounds they seem like they would be pretty effective SD rounds

It's a Hyperstealth brand camo.

They won't make uniforms unless you order in excess of one hundred or so uniform pieces IRCC.

No way am I doing that.

I'm just glad I found some fabric.

And yes, I'm trying to expand my small collection of camouflage.

I'm going to reiterate. A police supply store perhaps. I'd think finding a pattern would be a prob. You still haven't said where you are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Google is the first thing I did.

Trust me, Hyperstealth pattern uniforms seem to be very hard to find unless bought in bulk or smuggled in from Canada.

Google it yourself.

No need to smuggle camo from Canada. It would be classified as wearing apparel. Google Canadian military camouflage and you get lots of hits.

• Like 1

No need to smuggle camo from Canada. It would be classified as wearing apparel. Google Canadian military camouflage and you get lots of hits.

I am not talking about CadPat.

Hyperstealth is a Canadian company that makes digital like camouflage to many different countries.

Their patterns apart from CADPAT, are quite rare.

So unless I go to Hyperstealth HQ myself, it would be quite hard to get one of their rather new, state of the art, uniforms in their patterns.