gunforhire

GFHR#295 National CCW is looking better and better!

Ant,

You mentioned to get a FL and/or UT non resident permit now. Why not suggest NH? Neither Florida nor Utah non resident has reciprocity with PA but NH does!

You need nothing but a filled out form and a check for $100.  I have both the FL and NH non resident CCW licenses so I can now carry in DE and PA.

Nobody on this forum has reported being denied the NH CCW. Many here have applied and now have one. I feel it should be mentioned, especially

since Scott Bach is the one who made it possible. I just don't get it!

Ant,

You mentioned to get a FL and/or UT non resident permit now. Why not suggest NH? Neither Florida nor Utah non resident has reciprocity with PA but NH does!

You need nothing but a filled out form and a check for $100.  I have both the FL and NH non resident CCW licenses so I can now carry in DE and PA.

Nobody on this forum has reported being denied the NH CCW. Many here have applied and now have one. I feel it should be mentioned, especially

since Scott Bach is the one who made it possible. I just don't get it!

I'm new here so don't want to step on anybody's toes. But maybe because they make money on FL & UT classes. No class needed for NH. ? If I'm off base I apologize.

The objective in getting a FL and/or UT license is to get as much coverage across all 50 states as is possible. To be covered in all the "free" states, you need both FL & UT.  I also have AZ for backup.  Of course, if National Reciprocity is passed, and it sticks (i.e. survives all court challenges), it may no longer be necessary to do that. 

We'll see.

:popcorn:

Yes, capitalism is good! LOL. It was really an oversight as I was pitching the GFH CCW classes, you should all get on your own as well TX, NH, CT, VA, and whatever else you can muster cause ya never know!

Ant

• Like 1