Sign in to follow this  
GramGun79

Too good to be true? Target Sports USA

So i came across this website while shopping for some ammo for my new 700. Does this deal sound too good to be true? Free shipping to boot! I read some reviews on google...some good some bad. 

http://www.targetsportsusa.com/federal-gold-medal-match-308-winchester-ammo-168-gr-smkhp-gm308m-p-1163.aspx#reviews

Saw the same price yesterday for that .308 ammo on Palmetto as a daily deal (not sure about shipping though).  Pisses me off, cause I want that ammo in .223 and 69gr BTHP, and the cheapest I've found that was $24 a box.

I did find what I want locally at Ramsey Outdoor.  A steal at only $39.99 a box of 20!

Thumbs up. Plus overnight delivery from CT, and they ship full cases inside another boxes so the case is clean for storage purposes.

They frequently have the best price going on case lots of any particular round.

Pricing including shipping is very competitive.  So is SGammo in OK, and The Armory in VA.  Best so far has been Cabelas through the web portal ActiveJunky, on a sale, with a manufacturer's rebate, paying with discounted gift cards and free or $5 shipping.  No so complicated as it sounds just got to wait for it.  Happened three times last year.

I want that ammo in .223 and 69gr BTHP, and the cheapest I've found that was $24 a box.

Wideners has the Fiocci Matchking for $20 

https://www.wideners.com/rifle/223-5.56-ammo#fiocchi-exacta-matchking-223-rem-69-grain-hp-bt-20-rounds

Maybe look at the MK318 mod 0/T556TNB1 62gr OTM?  

I'm not sure if you're looking for match loads specifically but if you are looking for range .308 to plink with, there is plenty of cheaper ammo out there

Yes I'm looking for Match. Placed my order. They already shipped and will be in hands tomorrow.