Zeke

Blue line meet up? Pm HE. If you haven't pm'd HE you should do it, do it often

150 posts in this topic

Dont worry. Youll know Youll see. Kevin myself and a few of my local marine friends are supposed to show up also. Just beware its stupid college night on thursday. So ive been told by a local its gonna get busy quick there past 9:00. Well see if intel is right. Jus sayen

They won't know that.... I will have my black Ruger hat on. Or a Larue Tactical hat.

Smh.

Jus on phone with chesterfield.

Ok, a section is set aside for" NJGF". Ask the bartender to point you to the "NJGF" section.

Supposed to get busy on around 8:30

Hit or miss with the weather.

1 person likes this

I'll make an effort to attend.

Zeke, suggest you just pick a place/date/time that you like and go with it. Most meetup intiatives around here seem to flounder while trying to accommodate every mildly interested attendee's schedule which is near impossible.

Did my work bud, better show

Dont worry. Youll know Youll see. Kevin myself and a few of my local marine friends are supposed to show up also. Just beware its stupid college night on thursday. So ive been told by a local its gonna get busy quick there past 9:00. Well see if intel is right. Jus sayen

haha...

And to make it simpler.... I'm just going by my screen name.....

My wife and I had a great experience with our towns citizens police academy. It reaffirmed we are jus people doing our jobs.

Times of the past have a lingering odor, time for freebreez.

Anyway, looking for some interest from our LE members here and non LE for a meet up. Beer is a must have. Somewhere around 195 on a Friday evening perhaps?

Your thoughts?

Try posting on Craigslist under the heading "M4M". 

Griz is cool as shit.

Non showers are peter puffer 's

Indeed...on Griz

Glad to meet everyone. Food, drinks and conversation were all good.

Look forward to doing it again and putting more names to faces.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Topics

• The main concern is just "giving in" in general... and especially, without a counter concession (like national reciprocity, etc.). You give the antis one inch, they'll want a mile, the next day.... and 2 miles the next day thereafter, and 4 miles the following day, etc. etc. until they have everything they want. We cannot give one inch... not one.    
    • I’m a paramedic recovering from surgery so I’m cross trained in 9-1-1 dispatch until I return to the street. I have a little insight from the other side of these devices. If you don’t know: the alert company receives the alarm, tries to contact the owner and get some information. If the person is having an emergency or if the company can’t reach the owner the company will call the 9-1-1 center covering the owner. A little information is exchanged and resources are sent. Life Alert and some others will give a call back number for their monitoring facility, a reference number and sometimes a clients number along with the client name and major medical history. They will call back a little later and follow up (they want a simple disposition like accidental, pt transported to the hospital or “he won’t be needing your services any more”). I am not responsible for trying to contact family members when these alerts come in. Make sure whatever company you use will contact you. I would prefer to deal with one of the companies that give 9-1-1 a call back number and a reference number if I were getting one for my mother.  There are a number of companies that will call and just give the address and nothing more. They don’t even give me a call back number so if the occupant is in bad shape I can’t get in touch with them for them to notify Family.  Just some things to think about. 
    • Yeah, Roberts is kinda flaky.  We have to be careful with him. I know that "Notorious RBG" says she won't retire, but I don't know if she can hang on that long.  We'll have to see.  But yes, the "youngin's" (Sotomayor, Kagan, etc.) won't retire any time soon...  
    • When I was in USMC Reserves we used to use Fort Dix for Rifle Range, back in 2014 our battalion was running Table 1 qualifications, my good friend who was a staff sergeant at the time was the Pit Safety Officer, the pits at Fort Dix do not have a sound booth for the safety officer to stand in while there is live fire(all USMC ranges have them). He was standing in the pits along with all the Marines that were operating the targets, a shot went right through the berm, hit him in the shoulder, round traveled down is body and lodged in his rib cage. He suffered pretty bad nerve damage in his arm and didn't have much use of his arm and hand for a year. Still doesn't really have full use of his hand 4 years later. After that we drove all the way down to Quantico (6 hours) to do rifle range training on an actual USMC Range with safety regulations. Our command tried to fuck him over when he got shot, saying that the Army's SOP is everyone must wear a Flak & Kevlar on the range, yet USMC doesn't require one for Table 1 qualifications, it's just basic marksmanship. For that reason I will never go to Fort Dix ranges ever. That place is a shit hole and isn't safe.
    • Some things are fun (or not) to discuss but in reality just wont happen. Kim being elected gov was one of those.....and another is this one, a lefty supreme retiring on Trumps watch. Only the Grim Reaper can affect the balance of the court in the next few yrs. Even if one supreme (Ginsberg?) gets too mentally or physically compromised the process for deciding on when/how to remove a judge is sure to create a bit of cival unrest. I can see a judge ruling from a speciallized wheelchair a la Stephen Hawking before giving up or declared un-fit the way things are going these days...