son of sam

CZ 75, Which one?

I just got two pistol permits...looking to pick up my first CZ, leaning toward the P-01.  Is the Omega trigger a lighter double action pull compared to the standard P-01 compact?

7 hours ago, Maksim said:

Not too sure on the CZ DA, but the omega triggers I have played with, was not a fan.

If you want something on the smaller side, don't be afraid to look at their polymer guns, the CZ P07 and the new P10c.

Thanks Maksim.  I've been really interested in the P10C but can't seem to find any in stock.

2 minutes ago, Swizz70 said:

Thanks Maksim.  I've been really interested in the P10C but can't seem to find any in stock.

That will be tough to do.  Only a few were released so far as I know.  Soon though.

While the availability on CZ products is tough... they are amazing values.  

6 hours ago, Ricky_Bobby said:

Polished stainless 91108 CZ 75B I'm on the lookout for everywhere - one of these days I'll find one, I just missed the one Steve @ Monmouth Arms had last year -

i'd call Steve, The high polished might be in stock at his distributor.  Its not something he usually has in inventory.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cabalrayz said:

i'd call Steve, The high polished might be in stock at his distributor.  Its not something he usually has in inventory.

Thanks brother I am going to do a transfer for myself soon enough and my wife has a  G42 waiting on her permit to pick up - I'll ask him if it's something he can get. They are out of stock everywhere. 

High polished is such a BBQ gun but so gorgeous. I'll sell the pinned mags if he has it and get the regular 16 rounders when I move in a few months. 

On 5/3/2017 at 5:07 PM, cabalrayz said:

I'd go for an accushadow, should be some on gunbroker.

oIjNgbqm.jpg

This gun is extraordinary....  Not cheap, but ridiculously accurate

that said, i would advise against the hi-pol CZ...  go for a matte ss if you want one.  the time you will spend trying to keep hi-pol clean is crazy.  im glad i made the matte-ss choice myself, as i was considering hi-pol at the time as well

19 hours ago, DSD1026 said:

This gun is extraordinary....  Not cheap, but ridiculously accurate

that said, i would advise against the hi-pol CZ...  go for a matte ss if you want one.  the time you will spend trying to keep hi-pol clean is crazy.  im glad i made the matte-ss choice myself, as i was considering hi-pol at the time as well

Now that cz I would consider.

Yea, don't do polished stainless unless you do cowboy action. I have a Ruger New Vaquero that is being bead blasted because of how crappy it looked without keeping up on polishing.

Just picked up my SP-01 from Howell Gun Works... not purchased, but for them to put a Pre B hammer on.

9DF74C74-E2B2-4653-9D3B-AED2DE6A37D7_zps

8AFE3DE4-55BC-4EED-B3C5-877B899DE0D4_zps

Like the older spur hammer a lot more.

And when I want to go plinking...

EECE4D61-1973-4CA4-9631-D64E889B1132_zps

And when I want to meat tenderize and slice...

7BC70863-D5C9-437F-9C19-E8425FDE8D2E_zps

• Like 1

Have you considered the single action only?  It has the grip geometry of the SP-01 (better in beaver trail area), and has a better trigger than both the SP-01 and 75b, while being a teeny bit heavier than the 75b.  I got mine worked over CZ custom with a short reset trigger mod and also a flat trigger and a lighter TRS and the firing pin block removed and it's quite the feel.