Sign in to follow this  
Moto102

Looking for help from FFL

Hey all, I have learned that I will be inheriting a decent sized collection of firearms from a family member. The problem is that they are out of state and will need FFL help. I'm hoping maybe a member has a home FFL and would be willing to work with me on the transfers. I'm located in Morris county. PM if you have any interest and we can talk more about the details. Thanks

I wish it was that easy. They were my Fathers. They were willed to my mother. She wants to give them to me.

In that case yes you will need an FFL.

What state? If no HGs it may be worth driving there if all firearms are NJ legal. You can buy from out of state FFLs

Yes but I'm looking for an FFL that is willing to help me with the transfers. It's a few more than a couple. Hoping that maybe someone with a home FFL or a shop is willing to help and we can work out a price or trade type situation.

I wish it was that easy. They were my Fathers. They were willed to my mother. She wants to give them to me.

No she doesn't. She's holding onto them, as per your father's wishes, until such a time as you could take possession.

• Like 1